• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2017/18

Tottenham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (20:00 BST)

West Brom were really cute with their approach in their win over Tottenham on Saturday.

The Baggies played as if they were the away team and gave Spurs no space whatsoever, either to run in behind or in midfield.

As much as Saudi Sportswashing Machine will want to do the same, I don't think they will have the mind-set to pull it off.

They were pretty insipid in the first half of their defeat by Watford at the weekend and Saudi Sportswashing Machine boss Rafael Benitez does not have enough players to seriously change his team, and their attitude.

The Magpies' target was safety this season. They have achieved what they needed to do and they are almost in holiday mode now.

Lawro's prediction: 3-0

Tottenham v Leicester

Leicester are another club where we do not know whether the manager will stay in his job at the end of the season.

There are 10 Premier League sides whose manager is either definitely leaving, on a short-term contract that ends this summer, or faces an uncertain future because of poor results or relegation: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Leicester, Southampton, Stoke, Swansea, Watford, West Brom and West Ham.

If you count Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager Rafa Benitez, who may decide he wants to leave if he is not backed financially, and Huddersfield boss David Wagner, who is being touted as a potential replacement for Foxes boss Claude Puel, then that figure is 12 managers who could be leaving out of 20 top-flight clubs.

That is what the Premier League is like these days, with such a high turnover of managers. It seems a lot of clubs are making a decision almost day-by-day - there is no forward-thinking going on.

If Puel needs to win to keep his job, then I don't think that will happen.

I am backing Tottenham to win, and Harry Kane to score - he got a hat-trick on the final day of last season.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Tottenham v Leicester

Leicester are another club where we do not know whether the manager will stay in his job at the end of the season.

There are 10 Premier League sides whose manager is either definitely leaving, on a short-term contract that ends this summer, or faces an uncertain future because of poor results or relegation: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Leicester, Southampton, Stoke, Swansea, Watford, West Brom and West Ham.

If you count Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager Rafa Benitez, who may decide he wants to leave if he is not backed financially, and Huddersfield boss David Wagner, who is being touted as a potential replacement for Foxes boss Claude Puel, then that figure is 12 managers who could be leaving out of 20 top-flight clubs.

That is what the Premier League is like these days, with such a high turnover of managers. It seems a lot of clubs are making a decision almost day-by-day - there is no forward-thinking going on.

If Puel needs to win to keep his job, then I don't think that will happen.

I am backing Tottenham to win, and Harry Kane to score - he got a hat-trick on the final day of last season.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0
Normal service has been resumed. Thank Kanye!

Back