• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2015/16

hahaha .. fudgeing unbelievable

I saw this thread bumped, before I opened it, my thought was, bet the twunt has City to win 2-0 ...

Now guess what he's predicted for Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd. Clue is in your post. Then he tops it off with West Brom to beat Everton by the same scoreline.

Wait until you see what Merson has done lol mug
Tottenham v Emirates Marketing Project (Saturday, 12.45pm)

This will be a walk in the park for City, especially after their slip up against West Ham. Spurs' north London derby defeat will affect them, especially as they were looking for a winner when Mathieu Flamini banged in the second.

I can't think of a tougher game for them, and I see this as the game Sergio Aguero comes back to scoring ways in the league. The sign of champions is to bounce back quickly from defeat. City did that in midweek at Sunderland, and I see them doing that again this weekend in the league.

Heung-min Son looks a good buy for Spurs; he's energetic and good on the ball, two hugely important traits. But they'll need far more than that against Emirates Marketing Project.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3 (Sky Bet odds 14/1)

Has he watched us play? has anyone looked like getting three against our first team defence? he predicts Palace to get three at WHL and now City. He has to be having a laugh. Or just playing along to the gooner fans.

He's right about one thing though: I see this as the game Sergio Aguero comes back to scoring ways in the league.

This will be a walk in the park for City, especially after their slip up against West Ham. Spurs' north London derby defeat will affect them, especially as they were looking for a winner when Mathieu Flamini banged in the second.

I can't think of a tougher game for them, and I see this as the game Sergio Aguero comes back to scoring ways in the league. The sign of champions is to bounce back quickly from defeat. City did that in midweek at Sunderland, and I see them doing that again this weekend in the league.

Heung-min Son looks a good buy for Spurs; he's energetic and good on the ball, two hugely important traits. But they'll need far more than that against Emirates Marketing Project.

Every part of his prediction was wrong. Not just the score, the lot. It was the total fudging polar opposite.

Does this mean Paul Merson now considers us champions material?

Swansea v Tottenham (16:00 BST)

With three league wins in a row, Tottenham are on a great run. With only one point from their last three league games, Swansea aren't.

Again I'm going to look beyond the form table here, because I think Swansea will improve sooner or later.

If the Welsh side are back on their game, Spurs will not see much of the ball - and being withoutthe injured Son Heung-min will not help the visitors.

I am going for a draw, which would keep Tottenham ticking over and halt Swansea's slide.

Lawro's prediction:1-1

The Magic Man casts his expert eye over the weekend's action......

Swansea v Tottenham (Sunday, 4pm)

harry-kane-spurs_3356243.jpg

Harry Kane ended his goal drought as Spurs thrashed Emirates Marketing Project last weekend
Swansea need to stop believing the hype that surrounds them. They haven't won a match since everyone started saying how good they were. Jefferson Montero was the reason for their early form, he got injured and recovered but never returned to the team. I have been disappointed with Swansea if I'm being honest.

Four weeks ago I would have backed Swansea but Spurs head to Wales full of confidence after their win over Emirates Marketing Project. I can't see Spurs losing this one, they'll comfortably earn a point at the Liberty Stadium.

PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 5/1)

I love it how Paul Merson said 'I can't see Spurs losing', like he tries to predict a defeat for us every week but this time, in spite of his best efforts, he can't justify saying that we'll lose. Gooner scum!

I knew 1-1 would be the prediction too, even before clicking in to the thread. If I remember next time, I'll try to write a piece with a prediction based on what I think the Twunt will say, will be interesting to see how close I get.

How or why the fudge is Paul Merson "The Magic Man"???

Magic at fudging what?
It's Skysports words, and I just had to copy it. It's actually Sky that put the dots at the end. Maybe thay actually try to be funny? I find that hard to belive, but who knows.

It's Skysports words, and I just had to copy it. It's actually Sky that put the dots at the end. Maybe thay actually try to be funny? I find that hard to belive, but who knows.

Oh I know it is Sky Sports not you. I saw it earlier but your post just gave me the opportunity to publicly question it. Was that his nickname at the library?

well, he does have the magic ability to be a complete macaron asshole all the time. Maybe that's what they are referring to.

Tottenham v Liverpool (12:45 BST)

I have never known a managerial appointment to get the kind of universal approval from fans that Jurgen Klopp has been given at Liverpool.

I can see why he is has endeared himself to the supporters straight away, because his style is in-your-face, attacking football. When you look back to all the top Liverpool teams, that is how they played.

He is not going to turn things round overnight, though, especially because his first game is against a Tottenham team who have not lost in the league since the opening day and are on a really good run.

Spurs are the better team at the moment and will think they have a good chance of ruining Klopp's party. I see it being a draw, but the really interesting thing for me is how Klopp will set his team up.

With the players Liverpool have got at the moment, I think they are much better with two up front. Klopp will have watched back to catch up on all their games this season and I wonder if he will think the same.

He has got some decisions to make in terms of his team selection but, from listening to him, the first thing he will do is make them difficult to beat.

That is what Mauricio Pochettino has done at Spurs, but you could argue it is what Klopp's predecessor at Anfield, Brendan Rodgers, did not do.

Lawro's prediction:1-1

Back