• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2016/17 - Final Results pg 57

Knew I should have matched Glendasleg, Burnley was a nailed on home win v Leciester, but I thought he might think I would taking the mick as I wanted Everton for Round 12 as well

Well done mate. Good contest

Those last couple of rounds were tricky. If you"d picked first then I would have felt obliged to go for something different. Nice to win through Leicester losing. I just wish I'd put a bet on my pick every week!

Well played. Good luck for the next game. Nothing like a good ole battle of the sexes ;) ;) ;)

Those last couple of rounds were tricky. If you"d picked first then I would have felt obliged to go for something different. Nice to win through Leicester losing. I just wish I'd put a bet on my pick every week!

Well played. Good luck for the next game. Nothing like a good ole battle of the sexes ;) ;) ;)

I think in future if we get down to two remaining players I'll give the option of pm'ing me your choices so that situations like the above are avoided - what do you reckon?

Apologies. Never even crossed my mind

Apologies. Never even crossed my mind
No apologies needed or expected. I only brought it up because I felt a bit of a fraud by not doing so. I suppose I just assumed it was obvious, somehow.
Having said that, if I gave it any thought, I would assume everyone on here is a bloke.

Not that it matters either way. It’s a great forum.

Back