• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2016/17 - Final Results pg 57

11 Burnley

12 Southampton (subject to change)

If a new game is declared after week 11, I will change my pick for week 12 to Tottenham.

as paxtonwolf and Glenda both failed to pick winners in round 11, the mid week fixtures are now the start of Game 4 - so if anyone wants to amend their picks for them go ahead.

LFUOmv1.png

@Seedy Ron @Pirate55 @afsoc4life @DubaiSpur @inkpenspur @galeforce @El Guepardo @Jordinho @parklane1 @Lost Mango @jamonserrano @Kandi1977 @Daisuk @Bedfordspurs @Stiff_Swede @Yiddo @Denmark Spur @Rorschach @jabbathehut @Little Luka @alekaras @puzhitao @paxtonwolf @Yid Boy @Glenda's Legs @LemonadeMoney @jts1882 @wiziwig @glasgowspur @glorygloryeze @StephenH

You already know the results from next week's games? I thought round 11 was Tuesday/Wednesday.

I just went back in the thread three times to see where I had missed the FA cup games as a pick. The consolation was that if I had got it wrong, so had paxtonwolf!

Glendas Leg won Game 3 with Burnley beating Leicester as Paxtonwolfs pick of Bournemouth let him down against Palace - well done lads, longest game of LMS ive ever seen :eek:

that means this weekends fixtures will be the start of a new round so if any of you want to ammend your picks in light of that fel free to do so, ill update the tables shortly

LFUOmv1.png

@Seedy Ron @Pirate55 @afsoc4life @DubaiSpur @inkpenspur @galeforce @Jordinho @parklane1 @Lost Mango @jamonserrano @Kandi1977 @Daisuk @Bedfordspurs @Stiff_Swede @Yiddo @Rorschach @jabbathehut @alekaras @paxtonwolf @Glenda's Legs @LemonadeMoney @jts1882 @wiziwig @glasgowspur @glorygloryeze @StephenH

Knew I should have matched Glendasleg, Burnley was a nailed on home win v Leciester, but I thought he might think I would taking the mick as I wanted Everton for Round 12 as well

Well done mate. Good contest

Back