• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2012/13 - Game 3

I SAID DEADLINE MIDNIGHT THE NIGHT BEFORE THE GAME CHUMPS !

(i'll let you off this time ;))

would it be easier to have everyone's names listed down the side with teams next to them?

players through to the next round :

Fulham : billyiddo, Jordinho, WookieD, Modric THFC, elltrev, Spursalot, SpursLodge, GGyid, Old Git, Dayo, Sandman, JellySpur, Richie, africanspurs, stelan
Saudi Sportswashing Machine : Rossi, Hotspur
Swansea : Raboner, Spurspinter1
West Brom : Lily White
West Ham : paxtonwolf

players knocked out:

Arsenal : GinolaGinolaGinola, Superted, rich, Park Lane James, VolSpur, King of Norway
Aston Villa : tommysvr, Swifty
Liverpool : Southstand 1882
Q.P.R : N10 Yiddo, DubaiSpur, GLENROYID, LemonadeMoney, Steed Train, Stouty
Reading : clevelandspur, awesome dawson, Kubo, Oranje Spur
Stoke : linux
Tottenham : johnola, ledleysswollenknee, Bale

players yet to play :

Chelsea : Roy1983, markysimmo, Spurford
Emirates Marketing Project : WhoopWhoop, jamonserrano, NorwegianSpursFan, galeforce, Mumorn, Yiddo, Ginola99, metalgear, Hully, El Guepardo, Essex Yid, nice1cyril, elyid, Denmark Spur, Linnet_Spur, indospurs, Rob, WV1YID80
Man Utd : ArcspacE, ringo

PLEASE WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE MONDAY NIGHT GAME BEFORE VOTING FOR THE NEXT ROUND

Mumorn & Dayo - i will update the OP after Monday with a list/table with each player and the teams they have voted for each round as well as the next set of fixtures ;)

Last edited:
Could be a rather short game if southampton can cause an upset..

Not bloody likely..

Last edited:
Back