• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2012/13 - Game 3

I have no idea how long this will run, but a mid table team at home to relegation fodder is a good bet, especially when you include the rule about picking opponents only once as well.

not including that rule

and LOL at PLJ - you is out dude

It wouldn't work well if you could only pick against someone once, as you quickly run out of games to pick.

The rule I've played before was that you couldn't pick against a team two weeks running. So those picking Fulham couldn't pick Norwich next week, but could the week after. The idea is to stop people picking an obvious weak team every week. Its much easier to keep track as only the last weeks results need be checked.

Works well most of the time as I want to pick home teams. But occasionally everyone plays two in a row home or away.

sorry Par you missed the draft

ok first headache of the fixture list has arrived - Chelsea are playing Reading on Wednesday which has been brought forward from 1st September - clashes with the Super Cup - and are also due to play Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Saturday as per the original order.

seeings as it should have been only next week i guess we could allow people to vote for the Chelsea/Reading game provisionally ? (as in it will count for your 3rd match day prediction should you get through round 2)

whaddya reckon ?

OP updated with the next round of fixtures

- tough choices this week

Last edited:
Definitely think it's a tough week, so many games that could go either way. I'm tempted for Southampton at the moment but will make my pick nearer the weekend when transfer news and availability of selected players will make my choice slightly easier.

Definitely think it's a tough week, so many games that could go either way. I'm tempted for Southampton at the moment but will make my pick nearer the weekend when transfer news and availability of selected players will make my choice slightly easier.

Same here, no real bankers anywhere IMO

Back