• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kylian Mbappe

The only way Madrid (or any club) know they are getting a player is if the players signs a contract. As far as I know MBappe has never got to the point of being out of contract at PSG?….

Therefore Real Madrid (or any other club) need to make PSG a transfer offer that PSG find agreeable instead of making noises in the media trying to persuade the player to wait out his contract and be available on a free.
https://www.skysports.com/amp/footb...hampions-but-la-liga-is-set-to-file-complaint

I'm not sure what that shows other than what I had said before?.... Madrid never had MBappe sign a contract with them. At any point before MBappe did sign a contract with Madrid then PSG could make a big offer and re-sign the player. At no point have Real Madrid made an offer to PSG for MBappe that has led them to choose to sell him. 'Expecting' to sign a player on a free transfer does not constitute a deal.

Real Madrid (who operated transfer and wage spending way over their means for years) aren't really in any place to lecture other clubs on agreeing large contracts with players IMO, they are one of the clubs that created this ridiculous transfer fee and wage climate football now finds itself in.

I'm not sure what that shows other than what I had said before?.... Madrid never had MBappe sign a contract with them. At any point before MBappe did sign a contract with Madrid then PSG could make a big offer and re-sign the player. At no point have Real Madrid made an offer to PSG for MBappe that has led them to choose to sell him. 'Expecting' to sign a player on a free transfer does not constitute a deal.

Real Madrid (who operated transfer and wage spending way over their means for years) aren't really in any place to lecture other clubs on agreeing large contracts with players IMO, they are one of the clubs that created this ridiculous transfer fee and wage climate football now finds itself in.
Well it clearly shows exactly what i mentioned and you tried to deny with facts. He may not have agreed a contract but he agreed in principle that he would sign and that is mugging them off. I would feel mugged off if someone said they were going to do something for me and then went and done the opposite.

Last edited:
Well it clearly shows exactly what i mentioned and you tried to deny with facts. He may not have agreed a contract but he agreed in principle that he would sign and that is mugging them off. I would feel mugged off if someone said they were going to do something for me and then went and done the opposite.
Is ‘agreed in principle’ like when players think they have a ‘gentleman’s agreement’ with Levy?

Mbappe is mugging off psg and Madrid
The lad has the biggest balls in football backed up by knowing he is a quality player
No one who could get him and afford him is turning him down

Back