• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kylian Mbappe

Not just our name, he's not going to any of the teams mentioned there.
I think you could see Chelsea, Utd and Barca being able to afford him at least, by gaming the FFP system in Chelsea’s case.

but how on earth do the journos realistically think that we are involved in this conversation? They’re just making themselves look like even bigger mugs than they usually do with their reporting.

I think you could see Chelsea, Utd and Barca being able to afford him at least, by gaming the FFP system in Chelsea’s case.

but how on earth do the journos realistically think that we are involved in this conversation? They’re just making themselves look like even bigger mugs than they usually do with their reporting.
Barca are struggling to keep within the La Liga rules over wages as it is and Mbappe would destroy that. Utd won't pay those wages.
Inter being linked is an even bigger joke than us being linked. Chelsea would have to off load a load of players first, don't see it happening.

This would sit easier with me if he was called N'bappe. The M is a bit radical for us for a French league WF punt

Apparently the Saudi team that are interested are happy to have him for just 1 year. Could go to Saudi, earn a Billion and then join Madrid in the summer.

Apparently the Saudi team that are interested are happy to have him for just 1 year. Could go to Saudi, earn a Billion and then join Madrid in the summer.

If i earned a billion in a single season it would be the last of my career

PSG are actively looking to sell him - no reason for the bid to be that size.

BREAKING NEWS

Negotiations between Tottenham Hotspur and French forward Kylian Mbappè have broken down.

Spurs: Would you fancy joining us and replacing Harry Kane?

Mbappè: No

Spurs: OK....

BREAKING NEWS

Negotiations between Tottenham Hotspur and French forward Kylian Mbappè have broken down.

Furious Tottenham fans have gathered outside of Hotspur way with Levy out banners claiming Levy didn’t do enough to attract the young frenchman to the club.

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS
Tottenham Hotspur have contacted PSG to enquire about Kylian Mbappe. PSG got back to say he's absolutely fine, thanks for asking.

Back