• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

What a beast against brickeh. Uber pumped up (like our whole team), but played with immense controlled aggression.
Absolutely dominant physically - won every 50-50.
His engine and pace is of course a terrifying sight for any opposition player. But best of all, on the ball he was excellent. Superb link-ups with Sissoko, Son, Eriksen. His role for the penalty is superb and sums up his match... won a key challenge, showed great feet to keep the ball under pressure, then drove inside and towards the goal. Great link up with sissoko and then we're in at the heart of the defence - ultimately Ali gets fouled for the pen.
Best RB in England.

Efsv0opVSnumSuvSEuCh_takou13.jpg

Where did you get those pictures of my old office?

Linked up really well with Sissoko yesterday, i have always been of the opinion that there are not many ( if any) better RB's around, its good to see that he is now begining to show that to those who used to doubt him.

Much improved player. Rose needs to now learn temperament from him.

They were like chalk and cheese on that element yesterday

Did walker actually give any fouls away?

Walker yesterday for me played the prefect game and it was his run that won the pen ultimately

He's getting better and better the past couple of years. Always been a good defender, but he's so effective going forward now and makes good decisions with and without the ball.

About one and a half seasons ago, Walker had a career changing epiphany. He realised that technically he was a very limited player, he also realised that his athleticism was his greatest asset. As a consequence of this, he has cut out the Hollywood moves and most of the stupid goal conceding errors.

About one and a half seasons ago, Walker had a career changing epiphany. He realised that technically he was a very limited player, he also realised that his athleticism was his greatest asset. As a consequence of this, he has cut out the Hollywood moves and most of the stupid goal conceding errors.
Hollywood moves?

I thought he has become more expansive in his game, freedom of Dier last year meant often moving inside as well as up and down.

Hollywood moves?

I thought he has become more expansive in his game, freedom of Dier last year meant often moving inside as well as up and down.

Trying to beat a player, getting dispossessed in dangerous areas and conceding. It was embarrassing both in scope and regularity. Most famous would have been when Mata made him look like a clown near the corner flag in a game against Chelsea. Anyway, he has cut all that expansive crap out.

still some work there to be done imo. but you can see more runners for the cross this year than last year.

Bingo, i have said before its not Walker and Rose who should be slagged of for poor crossing ( wingers, full backs are taught to put crosses into certain areas for runners to attack), we have needed to have more runners attacking crosses in the box for a while which seems to have been sorted by Pooch.

Kane is a perfect example so many times we have seen him behind a defender when crosses are put in, he should be busting a gut to get in front of the defender and to be fair he is doing that more often now.

Bingo, i have said before its not Walker and Rose who should be slagged of for poor crossing ( wingers, full backs are taught to put crosses into certain areas for runners to attack), we have needed to have more runners attacking crosses in the box for a while which seems to have been sorted by Pooch.

Kane is a perfect example so many times we have seen him behind a defender when crosses are put in, he should be busting a gut to get in front of the defender and to be fair he is doing that more often now.

Don't forget (a) he needs to stay onside and (b) he's shackled in an arm-lock most of the time anyway.

Back