• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker-Peters

Serge has been fine this season - don’t think he’s made any errors
I’ll have to watch closer. Maybe I’m scarred from last season still! :)

I missed the 2-4 NLD as I was on a flight, but the Gooners I had to meet immediately on landin were all like ‘who’s that right back you're playing? He was awful, error prone, we got a load of joy out of him, why wasn’t Trippier playing etc etc’....

That probably didn’t endear me either!!

I think Trippier is coming to that age where selling him for (hopefully a nice profit) while his stock is high is quite prudent.

Completely with you on that. We could get a decent price for him in the next year or so from the likes of West Ham, Leicester etc. I don’t think he’s consistently a top 4 player so may as well cash in and give KWP a chance to develop

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Encouraging display. I’d still be on the look out for a gun RB, but would be happy enough with Tripps and KWP for RB options for now, cash in on Aurier, he’s at the age where his price isn’t really going to increase, unless we see a remarkable upturn in form.

Encouraging display. I’d still be on the look out for a gun RB, but would be happy enough with Tripps and KWP for RB options for now, cash in on Aurier, he’s at the age where his price isn’t really going to increase, unless we see a remarkable upturn in form.
I’m just hesitant to sell anyone until I’m satisfied that Poch definitely cannot work his voodoo-Sissoko sex magic on them.

Didn’t make a mistake though did he or am I remembering it wrong?

I also (rather uniquely it seems) don’t judge that game as it was 3 in a week for most of our players and they had all had a rest
The cup game was a proper reflection on the teams IMO

Everyone was dire in that game. But harsh to include that one.

Trippier has been making at least 1/2 big mistakes a
Game this season by comparison

I don't think that he's a bad player, I just don't think that he is that good either. Trippier is very good at one thing, crossing, his defending is poor and he can't get past a man. I wouldn't be too worried about selling one or both.

I don't think that he's a bad player, I just don't think that he is that good either. Trippier is very good at one thing, crossing, his defending is poor and he can't get past a man. I wouldn't be too worried about selling one or both.

If I was given the choice I’d sell trippier

For all his attacking prowess we concede so many more chances down his side when he plays

He would also go for a premium over Aurier

If I was given the choice I’d sell trippier

For all his attacking prowess we concede so many more chances down his side when he plays

He would also go for a premium over Aurier

I agree but we would've got better money for him last summer.

That's selling Trippier a tad short imo. Because for me his crosses are just one exemplification of his overall ability to create all sorts of openings for others in front of goal. Maybe because he's going through a poor spell atm it's too easy to forget but at the top of his game he can also be brilliant at putting forwards through ahead of him and often one-on-one with the keeper.

Not to mention he is now probably our best dead-ball taker.

That's selling Trippier a tad short imo. Because for me his crosses are just one exemplification of his overall ability to create all sorts of openings for others in front of goal. Maybe because he's going through a poor spell atm it's too easy to forget but at the top of his game he can also be brilliant at putting forwards through ahead of him and often one-on-one with the keeper.

Not to mention he is now probably our best dead-ball taker.

He's good with the ball going forward but he cannot get past a man and cannot defend. He's not a bad player but I think it would be a good idea to cash in whilst his stock is still high.

Back