• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

iLGwr.jpg

tumblr_m7d59xWFnQ1qin4evo1_500.png

marv_l10.jpg

So people with the new home top, what is it like fitting wise? I am now thinking of getting that with King 26 on the back.

Got any pics?

So people with the new home top, what is it like fitting wise? I am now thinking of getting that with King 26 on the back.

Got any pics?

Well certainly the first lot we ordered were way too tight. Ordered the same sizes as last season as well. But once we you go up a size the look a decent fit, well certainly we wife's was. Still awaiting for my bigger size one to come back

I usually buy XL as I've got a decent athletic build, but that was still pretty loose fitting last season. I want a little tighter this time round, do you think large would be good?

I usually buy XL as I've got a decent athletic build, but that was still pretty loose fitting last season. I want a little tighter this time round, do you think large would be good?

Going by how tight the Medium was compared to last seasons, I would guess just ordering the same size would be a tighter fit, dropping down one size could be a step too far.
Like you say it depends on build, I'm more moobs than muscles so tight fits are not the best for me

Are we playing in all white again now for league games as well this season?

It very much appears that way. Although I suppose there might be occasions when navy shorts will be worn for colour-clash reasons.

One way or the other, all-white is almost as egregious as tinkleStainsgate to me. White & Navy = Spurs colours and I don't get the all-white love. At all.

I see the history behind using it in the European tournaments, but not a big fan of using it domestically, myself.

Got my home kit today fits like a charm and much better looking in person. Pitty they did not have the away top in my size as that looks amazing.

Back