• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Just got back from the Spurs store in Harlow. Bought my little boy the new home kit in 18-24 months so he's got it for a while (£35) and myself the navy blue 60/61 shirt (£36)

So expensive these days.

Just got mine, it's going back for a larger size. The size guide reckons each shirt is 2 inches bigger than the Puma ones. flimflam it is

Same here. Last year I bought one small and one medium for us and they were spo on. Ordered the same again for this season. either we've both put on a lot of weight or they are smaller than last seasons equivalent sizes.

Being sent back for the next size up

I am thus prepared to look like that little dancing geezer at the kit launch (who looks curiously like a midget version of Don Warrington, the actor who played Rigsby's lodger in Rising Damp...have I just aged myself beyond all comprehension?)

I am thus prepared to look like that little dancing geezer at the kit launch (who looks curiously like a midget version of Don Warrington, the actor who played Rigsby's lodger in Rising Damp...have I just aged myself beyond all comprehension?)

Nah, I knew who was.

Can't be bothered to look back through the pages, what are the sizes like? Being in NZ and that, bit difficult to try before I buy...

I cannot stand the Aurasma logo so went for the grey UA training top (short sleeve).

Arrived today (in Spain - speedy delivery!) and based on first impressions I'm really pleased with it.
The material feels really nice / light & the silver bits on the shoulder are made from stiffened material so help hold the shape - pretty cool.

For info on sizing I am a 39/40 chest and normally find medium in most thing (though not previous Spurs kits) fits me, ordered a medium in this and it fits perfectly. The 1st thing i've bought from Spurs in about 10 years that I'm actually happy with!

Can't be bothered to look back through the pages, what are the sizes like? Being in NZ and that, bit difficult to try before I buy...

Id say 1 up up from the Puma. depending on how you like it fitted. I have small mens last year, and the same size this year, i like the fit. If you want it baggy I would prob go up a size, as the material is quite stretchy. Not to the extreme of the Kappa kits though.

Does anyone have the blue away shirt yet? it looks clingier than the white?

The front of it is, yes. Its different material for the front and back. Whereas the white is the same material for whole shirt. Its not much difference as people are making out though!

Our new 3rd kit

AyFyhpSCEAEunZD.jpg

Back