• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Whoever is in charge of keeping our kits with UA quiet is doing a great job. I don't recall any glimpses last summer before an official announcement and it seems destined to be the same this year.

There was a leaked print screen of the sketches a few weeks before they were released. Plus some Canadian guy wearing the new home shirt about a week before.

There was a leaked print screen of the sketches a few weeks before they were released. Plus some Canadian guy wearing the new home shirt about a week before.

I seem to remember the Canadian one - It was like a shot of him entering his bedroom or something wasn't it? Other than that the sketches I thought were leaked more or less the same time as the Canadian photo?

BMeuNjDCQAI1aZo.png

Arsenal jeans anyone? Possibly the most hideous thing I've ever seen.

oh come on, those cannot be real...

Whoever is in charge of keeping our kits with UA quiet is doing a great job. I don't recall any glimpses last summer before an official announcement and it seems destined to be the same this year.

Didn't some guy who built the stage for the unveiling leak a picture? Or was that a different season?

BMlywGWCIAAQaQ6.png

Picture I have seen around twitter. Obviously it's been photoshopped so don't try and start going on about how it's not real and that someone mocked that up, I know that. But they obviously think that might be Under Armours style next season, what do you think?

Seems French to me.

i'm not going to start laughing until i see ours first, just in case [-o<

but what is taking us so long? surely it can't be anything but good business to have the new kit available as soon as the season ends? if we do perpetually have overstocks at year end, then the store should be thinking about lowering prices overall or having deeper discounts and earlier too.

surely something that any competent store manager/buyer could manage?

Back