• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

spurs shop reduced the current season kit by 50%. Surely a preclude to the new kit being launced? the spurs shop dont reduce anything until they have to.

bit of a difference to grown men walking round wearing replica shirts to singing on the terraces, but if you cant recognise that then I cant help you im afraid. Its just my opinion anyway. Just always found it a bit odd. I used to love wearing spurs kits / shirts when I would go training with my under 14 team, then I stopped and so did mostly everyone I know. Each to their own, I just find it a little odd / embarrassing.

Personally I find it a bit odd that grown men give a fudge what other grown men wear ...

Seriously, with all the brick in the world, if wearing a kit makes someone happy ... all power to them

Personally I find it a bit odd that grown men give a fudge what other grown men wear ...

Seriously, with all the brick in the world, if wearing a kit makes someone happy ... all power to them

I didnt realise that this thread was a prelude to a wider discussion on the worlds ailments. I simply gave my opinion on replica shirts.

If grown men find it gratifying to walk round in a banana suit, or suspenders, then more power to them; its just not a practice i would personally indulge in. I think im allowed to state my opinion in this thread. Cheers all the same.

Last edited:
I didnt realise that this thread was a prelude to a wider discussion on the worlds ailments. I simply gave my opinion on replica shirts.

If grown men find it gratifying to walk round in a banana suit, or suspenders, then more power to them; its just not a practice i would personally indulge in. I think im allowed to state my opinion in this thread. Cheers all the same.

Nothing personal mate, apologies if it came across that way ..

edyba7ej.jpg

Liverpool's 3rd kit?

Re: **Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

saw that and posted in the Arsenal thread. CRAZY!!

I saw it too and moved it here. Hah!

West Ham will have Adidas next season, haven't seen any numbers around.

What was our deal under Puma?

My wunderbar Googling skills can't seem to find it. But our current deal with UA was for £50 million over five years, not counting profits from replica shirt sales, but I'm not sure if that's a significant amount of revenue or not.

That's only about £20 million less per year than the arse will get... :(

bit of a difference to grown men walking round wearing replica shirts to singing on the terraces, but if you cant recognise that then I cant help you im afraid. Its just my opinion anyway. Just always found it a bit odd. I used to love wearing spurs kits / shirts when I would go training with my under 14 team, then I stopped and so did mostly everyone I know. Each to their own, I just find it a little odd / embarrassing.

I think the whole replica shirt business is partly due to the tribalistic nature of football and partly because it reminds these grown men of their childhood. My wife does not understand at all me wanting to wear football shirts but I'd say she doesnt have such a strong affinity to a footballing "tribe", nor the memories I had of wearing these shirts as a youngster. She sees them as just a very chavvy garment, but I dont wear it for fashion, I wear it because I like it.

Very much a case of "each to their own" as you say.

Anyone know how much the likes of Stoke, Sunderland etc get from Adidas? I can't imagine more than a million or so per season?

Back