• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

A return of the purple perhaps?

Rafael-van-der-Vaart-Spurs-away-shirt.jpg

Black 3rd kit for me, fudge this purple, baby/sky blue, stripe brick ...

They might do yellow as it seems to be the 3rd color after white and blue.

I don't mind the new Aurasma logo, as long as it's not too big on the shirt. I've done a few quick mock ups for my preferred colours.

SpursHome.jpgSpursAway.jpgSpursThird.jpg

I thought only 13 year old girls gave a brick about the colours of the top???

As long as the home shirt is white who gives a fudge about the rest?

I always find it a bit odd when grown men wear replica shirts, especially with the name of a player about 15 years younger than themselves on the back.

I always find it a bit odd when grown men wear replica shirts, especially with the name of a player about 15 years younger than themselves on the back.

I know what you mean but we don't want our team running about in something like these though do we...

ArsASS9193Gr8_original_display_image.gif

http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-shirt-1.jpg
newkit300w.jpg

I don't want to implicate you mate but do you have a source?

detectivejpg_2.gif

Why??

Warrior's done theirs for pool. I'm sure the US marketing team in UA would understand the potential of launching kits early.

gerrard_51811c1666385378159461.jpg

reina_51811c278a5dc979739069.jpg

Attachments

• gerrard_51811c1666385378159461.jpg
    gerrard_51811c1666385378159461.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 13

As opposed to the same grown men making up and singing songs about the same players professing their undying love?

As opposed to the same grown men making up and singing songs about the same players professing their undying love?

bit of a difference to grown men walking round wearing replica shirts to singing on the terraces, but if you cant recognise that then I cant help you im afraid. Its just my opinion anyway. Just always found it a bit odd. I used to love wearing spurs kits / shirts when I would go training with my under 14 team, then I stopped and so did mostly everyone I know. Each to their own, I just find it a little odd / embarrassing.

Back