• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kieran Trippier

Eriksen is not great at corners, but I think we could put together a team from glory glory to would have troubled that Panama defence at corners.

Good chance as long as he performs well in the knockout round as that’s where most of the team will come from.

So far so good: the i (newspaper) Team of the Group Stage :

Cho (South Korea)

Trippier (England) Godin (Uruguay) Mina (Columbia) Kolarov (Serbia)

Rakitic (Croatia) Modric (Croatia) Golovin (Russia)

Lukaku (Belgium) Kane (England) Ronaldo (Portugal)

Congratulations Kieran! Also Harry!

I wonder when Trippier signed for us whether he had any real expectations of playing for England. Yet here he is, having a brilliant world cup tournament, making the right (wing) back spot his own (if Southgate ever decided to play a back 4 I think Trippier has it) and likely making the team of the tournament based on games so far. He even took his man on tonight And as for that penalty - how cool and precise.
I have lost count of the number of non-Spurs fans praising him to me.
I think Aurier has dropped a rung or two further down the starting ladder

My favourite England player in this tournament. An absolute revelation. Defended well, got forward when needed, created many chances, his free kicks and corners are just near on perfect the majority of the time, but most of all its his character that is most impressive. Nerves of steel, big balls, a real team player

Great game yesterday, created so many chances with his crosses and was generally just damn good. Is having an amazing tournament. Lovely penalty too!

Don't think he played particularly well last night tbh - his man seemed to have the beating of him.

Great pen though, read it was the first he had taken in a professional game - that's some going

Back