• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kevin Wimmer

This for me as well, winning things is a habit and once you start you want more of it. We are in a position now that were we to win something it would push us on to bigger and better things.
Oh yeah, you mean like what happened immediately following the LC win over Chelsea. Plummeted down the table by the end of that season, following season 2pts from 8, manager sacked, dedah dedah dedah.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, you mean like what happened immediately following the LC win over Chelsea. Plummeted down the table by the end of that season, following season 2pts from 8, manager sacked, dedah dedah dedah.:rolleyes:

The words in my post (We are in a position now that were we to win something it would push us on to bigger and better things) is the key. We are in a much better position then we were then, in that our team is better and younger. Surely you can see that difference :confused:

What you on about.. look how well Chelsea did last season after winning the league
I'm convinced. Fingers crossed we don't win anything. :D

The words in my post (We are in a position now that were we to win something it would push us on to bigger and better things) is the key. We are in a much better position then we were then, in that our team is better and younger. Surely you can see that difference :confused:
Ha ha see Bedfordshire's post re Chelsea last season :D.

But yeah I do take your point, just that you did also say 'winning things is a habit.';)

Ha ha see Bedfordshire's post re Chelsea last season :D.

But yeah I do take your point, just that you did also say 'winning things is a habit.';)

When you are very good side ( which we are) it does become a habit, that team that won against Chelski was a lot weaker then the one we have now.
:)

Probably grade 1 bs, but here goes anyway....

http://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2016/kevin-wimmers-loan-to-1-fc-koln-almost-complete/

Sources close to GGFN suggest that Kevin Wimmer has completed his loan move back to 1. FC Köln from Tottenham Hotspur.

It was reported earlier in the week by Kicker that the Bundesliga club were looking to complete the deal by the weekend.

After losing Mergim Mavraj to Hamburger SV, this is a move that makes sense for Peter Stöger’s Köln.

Back