• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

judas

Don't get me wrong I hate Judas for what he done to us fans and our club, but maybe because he's not playing anymore, players that I watch regularly are stepping up to the plate to try and steal his crown (see terry and Luis suarez for more details).

Is was 21 when he left and he broke me that day.

I was listening to Fighting Talk last week and Paul McVeigh was on there, I can't remember what the question was, but he used our treatment of clambell as his answer. Said things like he's such a lovely man, and the abuse he got from Spurs fans was disgusting and uncalled for. Yet another footballer out of touch with fans then. brick footballer at that.

As for Spurs7891 comparison to Sheringham, how is this bloke still allowed to post here? He's clearly a troll from another club. I'm just surprised he didn't claim Pav was the player who finally replaced Sheringham until we sold him ](*,)

He's a despicable man for trading in his talent and lying, deceiving and double crossing the club and supporters who had nurtured and worshipped him.

His behaviour is no less palatable than treachery, marital infidelity or any other rejection of trust and love.

He is a pile of brick as a human being and fully deserves all of the scorn, ridicule and hatred from a large subsection of society, for the hypocracy, greed and tinkle poor human values he represents.

fudge him, he makes my flesh crawl

fudge off Campbell, nobody gives a brick about you any more. The only time I ever see his name in the papers now is when he's complaining about something, usually Spurs fans. Deluded clown shoe.

Thick bastard too, apparently, for not understanding what Judas actually means.

As for Spurs7891 comparison to Sheringham, how is this bloke still allowed to post here? He's clearly a troll from another club. I'm just surprised he didn't claim Pav was the player who finally replaced Sheringham until we sold him ](*,)
my thoughts exactly

Guaranteed to be the first poster in a thread to try to have a different stance: "actually taricco was better than bae and should still be our left back today.......... 700 words later......."

As for judas - I hope he crawls on his knees from highbury to whl on his knees to beg forgiveness and the big ****erel falls off the roof and paralyses him

It's not what he did, it's the way he did it that stuck in my throat.

He showed no regard for the club or us supporters. He could have quite easily just decided not to touch the scum out of respect but he was too selfish.

Henry once said that he could never join us because he is scum through and through. How can a Frenchman understand the rivalry more than he did?

That's what really gets to me - the disregard!

He did it for money and himself which is fair enough but he has to realise what he done was going to bring out some reaction. It the equivalent a (not quite as extreme) as Henry VIII making us a church of England state for him to get married and asking everyone what their problem is

Ppl say it's only a sport etc..but I make no apologies when I say I would spit on him on the street. fudging disgrace and to not get what he did STILL is a joke.

one day, he will apologise.

until that day, as the great philosopher Emmanuel Kant once said: "fudge him, hes a clam".

Why does he keep crying about it? He's won medals galore, played lots of times for England and is probably worth about ?ú40m. In his mind, he's done nothing wrong, hence why I can't forgive him. If he showed even the slightest bit of remorse or admitted that he handled it hastily, then I might understand, but until then, fudge OFF!!!!!

Back