• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

For those who are panicking...this is called having a long-term plan and excellent stewardship of the club. Toby is 28, Jan is 30. They cannot play every minute of every game. The future health of the club dictates that not only do we need to watch them carefully (Toby has had a couple of injuries, ditto Jan) but that we need to have their quality coming through in development. CCV challenges too. I think it is tremendous work personally. I also think it has zero to do with Toby's contract. FWIW I believe we will find a way to make that work when necessary; right now, the player is contracted and Poch loves him.

I think that it is more likely that CCV is out on loan and Wimmer will move on and we are preparing for a season or two's time

Does feel like we are building for the season when we go into our new home, I do not mind that at all. Would like a pacey young striker or to see if Sterling can do anything.

Massive Pauline Fowler fan back in the day. If your thinking wtf!!! Just do a Danny and google me ol china teapot

899fd9962c591669bde1479203a7801e.jpg

I think that it is more likely that CCV is out on loan and Wimmer will move on and we are preparing for a season or two's time
That is my hope too obviously. Two CB's in (if that happens) and one playing hardball with his contract was the point. I hope we are not preparing for the worst.

That is my hope too obviously. Two CB's in (if that happens) and one playing hardball with his contract was the point. I hope we are not preparing for the worst.

If you are concerned about this season, I think it would have bubbled over earlier in the summer. If you are concerned about next summer, possibly but we are going about mitigating the risk the right way.

Back