• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

Arthur_Mental_breakdown.jpg

Is Arfa still doing time? Stuck his hands in the Christmas club money pot and ended up with life! :eek: Talk about tough breaks.

If you are concerned about this season, I think it would have bubbled over earlier in the summer. If you are concerned about next summer, possibly but we are going about mitigating the risk the right way.
My concern is more like that of a man who has a beautiful wife that everyone covets. Everyone want's her, including all the rich guys with the small penises but she won't commit to me. What should I do?

My concern is more like that of a man who has a beautiful wife that everyone covets. Everyone want's her, including all the rich guys with the small penises but she won't commit to me. What should I do?

I can understand (about losing Toby not the small penis thing) he's one of four players who could play for any club in the world and by far and away the best CB in the league.

Go gay, a nice big rooster up your arse and you will forget all about the ladies.

If she's your wife then she's already committed to you.
Your duty is to love her and treat her well and so she won't see any cause to leave.

Reactions: DTA
For those who are panicking...this is called having a long-term plan and excellent stewardship of the club. Toby is 28, Jan is 30. They cannot play every minute of every game. The future health of the club dictates that not only do we need to watch them carefully (Toby has had a couple of injuries, ditto Jan) but that we need to have their quality coming through in development. CCV challenges too. I think it is tremendous work personally. I also think it has zero to do with Toby's contract. FWIW I believe we will find a way to make that work when necessary; right now, the player is contracted and Poch loves him.

Agree.

CCVs loan is ominous. He steps up or ships out.

Great to see some forward thinking in critical areas. However I wasn't expecting any less from Poch, having made his career as a central defender.

Sent from my iPad using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

but Foyth is a right footed/sided defender. So is Sanchez. Means Davies will have to slot in if Verts is out and Poch wants to keep the balance

Not sure that's too much of a concern tbh.

I like Davies a lot but I'd personally be much more confident in our defence if he was kept away from a CB role. I know he's covered there in emergencies (and played there for Wales) but I'd much rather we played a trio of right footed CBs than try and shoe-horn Davies in there just because he's predominately left footed. I actually think that doing that would upset the balance more.

Back