• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

Looks to me like a deliberate attempt by the defence to present confusing evidence.

[video=youtube;TA7xxcLSEWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA7xxcLSEWY[/video]

Personally I think he'll walk

Me too, although I thought they wouldn't punish Suarez at all and they ended up doing so - I just hope to be pleasantly surprised again. The defence's case is aboslutely rubbish. If anyone really thinks through what the prosecution has said, it can't really be argued IMO.

Another thing, that particularly irks me is the 'Terry has been sent off 4 times in his career, and never for his language' and also that he has 'never lost control' and that 'he wouldn't do something like that with all the cameras watching.'

Let's just ignore for a second when he got sent off again Barcelona for something mind numblingly stupid that no-one who knew cameras were watching would have done, let's look back at when he got sent off against us in 2006. I'm not saying he definitely said something racist, but he didn't actually do anything physical there to get sent off. And it was never explained after the match. Why have the prosecution not brought this up? It really bemuses me.

add to that, the second sending off against us, second yellow for a desperate lunge on bale, only happened because he'd lost his head after we'd besmirched his whole family for 70 odd minutes

The excuse that somebody in the crowd shouted at the same time Terry did is as lauaghable as Gerrard's lawyers saying his attack on that DJ in Liverpool was self defence.

Finn:

Lawyer: So Mr Terry is it your assertion that you did not use a racist comment to Mr Ferdinand?
John Terry: Yes, I’ve never been accused of racism on the football pitch.
Lawyer: What about Eto’o?
John Terry: Well that was after the game not on the “football pitch” as such.
Lawyer: What about Ledley King, wasn’t that on the Football Pitch?
John Terry: Ledley King? How can anyone believe anything that lippy black monkey says. I am innocent and a I know 100% that I will be acquitted.
Lawyer: You do know what perjury is Mr Terry?
John Terry: Of course, a thousand quid each is 12 grand Per Jury.

Expecting him to get off tbh, evidence doesn't really seem 'conclusive'

Expect to see him outside the court afterward for an interview, Full chelsea kit, shin pads and everything.

Lame. Why on earth would he have said 'fudging black ****' for anything other than an insult? How can a bunch of supposedly intelligent people buy that excuse? Ridiculous.

Luke Meaney ‏@Luke_Meaney
fudging HAVE THAT YOU FERDINAND ****!! @rioferdy5 UNLUCKY YOU PRICK your bro is a 2 bob ****! #captainleaderlegend #OneJohnTerry

...These people actually exist? Mind blowing.

Suarez banned for 8 games without evidence, John Terry caught on camera is not guilty. Are we in a parallel universe?

Magistrate basically says John Terry said the words "f****** b**** c***" but can't be sure it was an insult. Read that back. Incredible.

On the other hand, he was charged of "Being an utter prick" , found guilty and sentenced to see out his career at Chelsea.

I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover... but you only have to TAKE A LOOK AT HIM and his odious bunch of thug-**** entourage meandering into Court this week to see what a nasty prick he is! ...just not one that uses racist words apparently!

TEFLON TERRY KNOWS WHAT HE IS... and this poxy ruling won't stop anyone singing it at him for the next few months AT LEAST!

Back