• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

Ashley

Yeh right my mate John innit, he aint no racist right

Top top character witness Ashley fire an air rifle at a kid and shag everything that walks when married Cole

Salt of the earth that boy

If only the Swansea student had JT's legal team. He probably would have got Muamba paying him damages for post traumatic stress.

Can we rename the thread title? Calling him JT makes it look like we have some affection for him? Where as the majority wouldn't tinkle on him if he were encased in ice. Just like the mention of his name in the ledley song, he's better than john terry......... well duh!!!!!

Allegedly

You can't talk about JT like that [-X

This is a case that makes no sense either way.

Anton says he never accused JT of saying Black C on the pitch, Cole said that Anton had told him he thought JT had said it while on the pitch, Anton agrees that Cole said in the dressing room that while on the pitch Anton had accused JT of it but in the dressing room Anton said he never said that.... while just by coincidence Terry was caught on camera mouthing racist abuse.

Is Anton lying ? Why would Cole make up that Anton had told him JT had used racist language. They had this discussion face to face in the dressing room about it in front of Terry, so it is clear that Terry certainly was under the impression Anton had accused him of it on the pitch.

Maybe it was all just one big misunderstanding. I cant see Terry being found guilty with evidence like this.

311624_318443998247088_955730856_n.jpg

Sam Wallace‏@SamWallaceIndy

Defence in Terry trial says Terry could have heard 'simultaneous' voice in crowd say what he thought was 'black' as Ferdinand's 'lips moved'

:lol:

I've followed the tweets from various sources but couldn't really say which way its going to go, whats the overall feeling?

Back