• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Proper cronyism in football punditry, especially ones who have been around for a while. Gale’s less articulate than the man in the street. Less intelligent. He’s lucky to have that job at all.

I have to laugh.

Listening to the "experts" on the stream last night they were claiming we have stopped pressing high and fast under Jose.... we stopped pressing this way 2/3 seasons ago.

But still another lie to beat him with

Correct and sadly they are a few fans of ours who do the same.

I don't believe any of that nonsense for a minute, but do we really expect the club captain and son to look at the camera and say "yes, Jose is a has been dinosaur, we completely disagree with everything he is doing and demand he is sacked and replaced with sol Campbell."

It depends on whether you believe what the press says. Or like me who doesn't believe a word anybody says.
It was only a matter of time before the Mourinho 'love in' turned sour.
There does seem to be a pattern to these things. I had the hump with him last night.
I had hump with Poch since after Christmas 2018. I still wish we had gone Brendon and now I'm taking a shine to Hasenhuttl. Me mercurial, never!

I don't believe any of that nonsense for a minute, but do we really expect the club captain and son to look at the camera and say "yes, Jose is a has been dinosaur, we completely disagree with everything he is doing and demand he is sacked and replaced with sol Campbell."
Well at least all the senior players appear to be singing from the same hymn sheet... bar one trouble maker...

Looks like the press (or that roosterney Spurs bloke) are going to ask all 'n' members of the squad about this

If n-1 of them say it is rubbish

One can infer that the only member of the squad not asked, is the 1 who started this rubbish

Last edited:
Mourinho bringing on them youngers:
- tanganga
- lo celso
- gedson
And working on n'dombele.

Taking hard decisions on parrot but look at the contributions of them younglings alreaday
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122].

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Mourinho bringing on them youngers:
- tanganga
- lo celso
- gedson
And working on n'dombele.

Taking hard decisions on parrot but look at the contributions of them younglings alreaday
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122].

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Do you think he’d have found Tanganga if he wasn’t already in the first team squad? Perhaps Eyoma is worth another look? It he sees a player there we could be laughing; Eyoma was ahead of Tanganga on the developmental curve for a while until recently. He is a year younger than Tanganga; perhaps we already have a new CB and RB in these two?

Do you think he’d have found Tanganga if he wasn’t already in the first team squad? Perhaps Eyoma is worth another look? It he sees a player there we could be laughing; Eyoma was ahead of Tanganga on the developmental curve for a while until recently. He is a year younger than Tanganga; perhaps we already have a new CB and RB in these two?

May have this wrong but I don't think Cirkin was involved pre-Jose? He's now trained with the first team and has made it onto the bench for an FA Cup game. So that's one example of Jose being aware of who in the youth ranks is showing promise. Hopefully players like Eyoma that you mention and Brooklyn Lyons-Foster (both a year younger than Tanganga as you say) will be on his radar.

I'm not enjoying the Jose time but I was not enjoying the last 18 months of Poch time.
the squad is depressing. Jose has one hell of a job on his hands

I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy the last 18 months, it was what a Tottenham supporter is all about, how high can we climb before the inevitable fall.
It did look like we might actually get away with it this time, but alas no, we s pursed it up and start again marching on with Spurs to nearly glory.
Its the Tottenham way.

Looks like the press (or that roosterney Spurs bloke) are going to ask all 'n' members of the squad about this

If n-1 of them say it is rubbish

One can infer that the only member of the squad not asked, is the 1 who started this rubbish
So, you’re saying it’s N-dombele then yeah?

Tanganga is so Jose, big powerful and quick and not too shabby on the ball.

May have this wrong but I don't think Cirkin was involved pre-Jose? He's now trained with the first team and has made it onto the bench for an FA Cup game. So that's one example of Jose being aware of who in the youth ranks is showing promise. Hopefully players like Eyoma that you mention and Brooklyn Lyons-Foster (both a year younger than Tanganga as you say) will be on his radar.
When your first team squad is performing so poorly, it’s natural that you look to exploit other playing resources especially the youth. Poch did the same and brought through several youngsters and play them in huge games too. Tanganga looked so good in pre season I was disappointed he didn’t feature much at the start of the season. IMO with players such as Aurier and Lo Celso, Poch laid the foundations and Jose has come in and finished the job. I have been particularly impressed with how Lo celso and Aurier have performed in recent games. Well done Jose.

I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy the last 18 months, it was what a Tottenham supporter is all about, how high can we climb before the inevitable fall.
It did look like we might actually get away with it this time, but alas no, we s pursed it up and start again marching on with Spurs to nearly glory.
Its the Tottenham way.

I'm ultra-critical performances wise. It the overreactive old git in me.
Stepping back and looking at the big picture Poch should have gone last summer, Levy will have learned from that. We have been so far behind financially for so long it was never going to be a quick fix.
Mourinho has a tough job as I've said and many have reminded me before now. I have 2022 in my head before we see any 'marked' improvement.
I also think we 'sadly' will need to sell a couple of our stars this coming summer which will have the pitchfork phalanx riled.
We need to finance.

Back