• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

How do you get that?
You were using Mourinho's positioning in his final completed season at Man Utd to compare to Solskjaer's position in the table now. i.e. 2nd vs 5th.

So surely we compare apples with apples - giving us 4th and whatever lowly position in the table we are now under Mourinho (but in a week or two I'll probably be starting to read from the bottom up instead of the top down).

If Levy doesn't give him the money needed then I hope he does walk. Firstly it might actually embarrass Levy and secondly if we're not getting much money to spend then we need a different type of manager anyway.

In fairness Levy has spent pretty chunky money on Ndombele, Lo Celso, Sessegnon, Bergwijn and Fernandes this season. So personally I think evidence points towards him loosening the purse strings now that the stadium is complete.

In fairness Levy has spent pretty chunky money on Ndombele, Lo Celso, Sessegnon, Bergwijn and Fernandes this season. So personally I think evidence points towards him loosening the purse strings now that the stadium is complete.
Fernandes is a loan isn't he? I agree that Levy has at last invested in the squad with a decent amount of money though finally. I think what?.... £90 million or so net over the last two transfer windows?

Fernandes is a loan isn't he? I agree that Levy has at last invested in the squad with a decent amount of money though finally. I think what?.... £90 million or so net over the last two transfer windows?

Oh yeah good point. But yeah I think around £90m net spend.

So much of this seems so premature and reactionary.

How about we give Mourinho a chance to show what he can do with a preseason, summer transfer window and close to full squad?

I really struggle to understand what the expectations were for this season when he took over.

To much sense in both those posts for some. As i have said there are quite a few Spurs fans who for whatever reason hate Jose and are now getting their digs in and you can not expect the Levy bashers to change no matter what. Some of them were saying a decade back that we would never get anywhere as a club with Levy in charge and look how far we have come since then.

Before tonight always admired what Simeone has done ar atletico.
He’s been there long enough time for a change or he’ll go stale like his friend Poch.

Would love his spirit here and if were gonna put up with Jose’s style might as well break the bank for simeone.

He’s a winner and tactically astute.

Back