• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Job

Well done Crawley, sounds liek you've put a lot of effort into finding a new job so hope it matches (or exceeds) your expectations!

Excellent. Nice to hear some good positive news. You certainly put the hard work in, dealt with a few knock backs etc and got your reward. Great to see and a good boost for anyone else in the same sort of situation. Just do all you can and a bit more and if Crawley can do it anyone can !! :twisted:

Id imagine some beers may be had. Makes up for last week a little.

Congrats Crawley, absolutley awful reading the original thread, but you've shown it can be done.

Go crack a cold one.

Have been trying to find the thread someone posted a short while back about getting a new job??????

Can't remember who it was now.

Anyway, I got the phone call yesterday afternoon I'd been dreading about my latest application.

However, this time..................

I BLOODY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

So, after working in the hell-hole that is Gatwick Airport for the last 26 years, I've finally made my escape.

Still aviation (I'm going to work for Mr Bransons little airline) but away from the airport itself.

So, proof that despite your age, you can still do it. I got through from over 400 applicants, so pretty pleased right now.

Do you have to wear the uniform? i want to see you in one of those little red skirts.

well done on the job old son

yeah

but do you get a company scooter?

Suzuki-Hayate-harga-spesifikasi-3.jpg

Congratulations

yeah

but do you get a company scooter?

Suzuki-Hayate-harga-spesifikasi-3.jpg

Congratulations

We're seriously thinking of selling one car and using public transport, as it becomes much more readily available with the times I'll be working.
My pushbike will also make an appearance too, as it's much closer to home.

We're seriously thinking of selling one car and using public transport, as it becomes much more readily available with the times I'll be working.

Does this mean no more signs on your front door "night worker please be quiet" i was going to come to crawley and drive round till i found your place and honk the horn all day haha

Double bubble.

all you need now is to persuade them that you're needed in Noo Yoik and you'll be in seventh heaven

Does this mean no more signs on your front door "night worker please be quiet" i was going to come to crawley and drive round till i found your place and honk the horn all day haha

Actually, I've not worked nights for years, but will be going back on them now.
4 on, 4 off patern, 2 days, 2 nights, all shifts 7 till 7. The only downside really.

Wtf, try and be a bit more sensitive, i was one of the 399 applicants who didnt get the job.

Stop thinking about yourself. Youre selfish, i hate you crawley...

(not really ;))

Back