• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Job

Crawley

Board Legend
Have been trying to find the thread someone posted a short while back about getting a new job??????

Can't remember who it was now.

Anyway, I got the phone call yesterday afternoon I'd been dreading about my latest application.

However, this time..................

I BLOODY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

So, after working in the hell-hole that is Gatwick Airport for the last 26 years, I've finally made my escape.

Still aviation (I'm going to work for Mr Bransons little airline) but away from the airport itself.

So, proof that despite your age, you can still do it. I got through from over 400 applicants, so pretty pleased right now.

Psychometric testing? I brick it.

Well done mate, that's fantastic news. New job and a decent amount of redundancy cash left over to use as "Flash Money" I hope :D

Have been trying to find the thread someone posted a short while back about getting a new job??????

Can't remember who it was now.

Anyway, I got the phone call yesterday afternoon I'd been dreading about my latest application.

However, this time..................

I BLOODY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

So, after working in the hell-hole that is Gatwick Airport for the last 26 years, I've finally made my escape.

Still aviation (I'm going to work for Mr Bransons little airline) but away from the airport itself.

So, proof that despite your age, you can still do it. I got through from over 400 applicants, so pretty pleased right now.

I think that was me! Congratulations dude, well happy for you! This calls for a celebration!

[video=youtube;8hLQCA2h8kA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hLQCA2h8kA[/video]

Psychometric testing? I brick it.

Well done mate, that's fantastic news. New job and a decent amount of redundancy cash left over to use as "Flash Money" I hope :D

NO!!

The redundancy never came about, but is still threatened.
I now have to go to work and try and pull off voluntary redundancy in the space of a week!!!!! Got to put my notice in by 2 June.

NO!!

The redundancy never came about, but is still threatened.
I now have to go to work and try and pull off voluntary redundancy in the space of a week!!!!! Got to put my notice in by 2 June.

You whiney bitch, you weren't even jobless! You've been pulling at my heart strings all this time! Well good news anyway, don't suppose you're going to have anything to do with engineering?

You whiney bitch, you weren't even jobless! You've been pulling at my heart strings all this time! Well good news anyway, don't suppose you're going to have anything to do with engineering?

Brilliant news mate, just goes to show that experience counts for something. If you have expertise and experience people value you'll never be out of work.

Well played!

fudging AWESOME

Does this mean a weeks worth of FREE infractions for all?

I have got some brick to say over in SN&V, but I feel a little hamstrung

Congratulations Crawley

Bukake time - da nana na na nana na nanana - bukake time - da nana na na nana na nanana

No. I'll have to liase with them a fair bit, but not working in engineering.

Back