• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Mate at work tonight claims to know someone who arranges last min flights for celebs, including footballers. He claims that he had to arrange a flight for Leandro from Brazil and was supposed to be at the Watford game in the stands.

So does a "friend of a friend" count as ITK? Can i have my badge please hahahaha

Mate at work tonight claims to know someone who arranges last min flights for celebs, including footballers. He claims that he had to arrange a flight for Leandro from Brazil and was supposed to be at the Watford game in the stands.

So does a "friend of a friend" count as ITK? Can i have my badge please hahahaha

In which case he can't of been too impressed with us. We've played some lovely football this season, but tonight wasn't exactly an advertisement for Spurs.

why do people still think we'll make a major signing this window?

Change the work "think" to "hope" and there's your answer.

I personally don't think we will sign anyone and even if we do, do we really expect a player outside the prem to make an immediate impact this season? I mean how many times does that happen? Its rare a overseas player takes less than a season or two to settle

Lol, what load of toss

Pienaar is a good player and i'm glad he's in our squad. We don't need that type of utility player though so hopefully Levy gets what we need.

We don't ever appear to have needed that kind of utility player, with harry not starting him against watford of all opponents, when we could have used the width, you wonder if he rates him at all...

Pienaar is a good player and i'm glad he's in our squad. We don't need that type of utility player though so hopefully Levy gets what we need.

Good he may be but he has hardly played over the past year, and most importantly when he is not in the team I do not automatically think we miss him. When either Lennon or Bale are missing due to injury I don't light up when i know Pienaar is their replacement. I have also seen nothing he has that would make me chose him for his creativity in place of Modric nor the steel required for the Parker/Sandro role. But that is just my opinon

Back