• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Puny bid!!

Needs image of the Hulk. No way will we sell that low. We need at least one hundred miiiiilion

Oh ffs. Only a matter of time I guess.

Was Vert an AVB signing? Seemed Harry set the wheels in motion

So they offer 35m for Luiz and 27m for Verts a far better defender, ok then....

Yup, I think if anything they're just sparring with Real Madrid, pretending that they want one of our best players, even if they secretly know that there's no chance of landing him. Push their market interest so that they land a similar player for cheaper whilst all the time boosting our image as a club and a reputation for us saying 'No!'.

We should be more worried if nobody wants our players.

I have an inkling that this story has legs.

Of course it does, we have one of the best defenders in the World. No shock when a club seeking a new defender, and with a seemingly limitless fund, try to buy him. We'll just say no.

why cant they go for koscielny - didn't they hear Walcott's ringing endorsement the other day?

My son is 21 months old and keeps trying to sing Bobbbbb... the builder

Is there a song that goes Jaaaaaan Vertonghen, can he stop it, Jaaaaaan Vertonghen, yes he can?

If not, there should be.

My son is 21 months old and keeps trying to sing Bobbbbb... the builder

Is there a song that goes Jaaaaaan Vertonghen, can he stop it, Jaaaaaan Vertonghen, yes he can?

If not, there should be.

I AGREE.

Also the correct way to pronounce Capoue is Kap-ooooh-Wahey so he should have a song to the tune of "Wimoweh" (The lion sleeps tonight)

why cant they go for koscielny - didn't they hear Walcott's ringing endorsement the other day?

Barca aren't stupid. They only want players who are good with the ball at their feet. Vert is as good as they come in that respect

Back