• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

If there is no chance of keeping Toby we must give him a competitive new contract. Even with no sell on value he’d be a priceless mentor to the younger players and looks to have a good few years left in him as a lot of his game is about reading the play as opposed to engaging in physical battles.

I wonder if we'll go to a back three when he is back or get him to help out the CM (tactically rather than in midfield)

Jan started off as a CM player when he first went to Ajax academy, like most players who went through their youth system they were played in several positions, it was only after that he moved to become a CB.

Great servant to the club. And obviously our best crosser of the ball!!!

Slightly OT but I think we need a bit of succession planning for Jan. I hope we drop serious wedge on the table for De Ligt. He looks cut from the same cloth.

Great servant to the club. And obviously our best crosser of the ball!!!

Slightly OT but I think we need a bit of succession planning for Jan. I hope we drop serious wedge on the table for De Ligt. He looks cut from the same cloth.
we should be looking at succession planning for tripps too. he is so overrated that we could get some good money. we restart buying young wingbacks in pairs.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back