• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Guess all of those journalists' research consisted of looking at a wiki page then.

I'd hope that the Premier League and Football Association would know how big the pitch at Wembley is...

http://www.wembleystadium.com/~/media/Files/WNSL/WembleyStadium/Wembley Stadium Tour/tour-sheet-ks3.ashx

As if the pitch is 69m wide then we are technically not allowed to play PL or UEFA competitions there!

Agreed. It's a shame it was ever any different but he has turned into a serious experienced centre back. I miss the goal threat he used to pose and the Super Jan celebrations.

I do not think it ever was, just a few (so called) body language experts reading to much into his laid back attitude.

article-2426898-182C2B9300000578-970_634x390.jpg

COLD AS ICE

He appeared to be happily posing for photos with fans after the game when his car car (with Dembele sat in passenger seat) was stuck in traffic on Wembley Hill Road after the match.

Hopefully the players find better routes for the schlep to our temporary home as the season progresses, as the jams around Wembley are even worse than Tottenham High Road.

when his car car (with Dembele sat in passenger seat) was stuck in traffic on Wembley Hill Road after the match.
You would think it would be easy for them to wait around a bit for the traffic to clear i.e. press interviews... warm down session... shower... something with the sponsors/fans... team discussion about running down the clock professionally... bite to eat in a restaurant in the ground... glass of wine... family time... plenty to do

We should have had the free-kick there, Gotze shoves Jan.

He clips his ear, he drops clutching his nose and then later looks for blood on his lips. You don't want to mess with Jan, he'll really fvck with your head!

Back