• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Quite. All this working on a bid nonsense is just that.

How long does it take to send an email? If we want them then we're already in discussion. If we don't we're not. If they're way down our list of choices we'll get to them later.

In all of those situations, the clickbait peddlers know nothing.

Unfortunately some of our fans seem to addicted to the drama. Which is understandable. But not if it makes them angry.

We'll buy a couple of players. We won't know till the end of the season at least if they improve us or not.

Unfortunately some of our fans seem to addicted to the drama. Which is understandable. But not if it makes them angry.

We'll buy a couple of players. We won't know till the end of the season at least if they improve us or not.

We are a favoured plaything for agents and journos to run stories all summer with also, sometimes we are in a transfer "saga" all summer with players.

At the time we are linked with 156players, any player that go to another Club has beeten us in the transfer…
Its like going back when we had Redknapp

Reports that we're his first choice coming out this afternoon, apparently it is going to "move quickly" after the internationals tonight.

Move quickly?! righto!

Been wary of him for years since those social media posts about Bale and Spurs.
However, considering his age at the time, I'm not viewing that as an irredeemable action.
I like a lot of his post-match chat to the media. He sometimes speaks in a way that indicates real footballing intelligence which is an absolute bonus.

Been wary of him for years since those social media posts about Bale and Spurs.
However, considering his age at the time, I'm not viewing that as an irredeemable action.
I like a lot of his post-match chat to the media. He sometimes speaks in a way that indicates real footballing intelligence which is an absolute bonus.
Unfortunately thats why some people on here dislike him, they claim its his ability but it’s really because they hold a grudge.

Would certainly help lift some of the negativity around Spurs if we could land him, and ideally land him early-ish in the window. Would also presumably help with keeping Harry happier

Another side benefit is that with Porro and Maddison, we shouldnt have to put with watching Kane hitting every free kick into the wall too!!

Would certainly help lift some of the negativity around Spurs if we could land him, and ideally land him early-ish in the window. Would also presumably help with keeping Harry happier

Another side benefit is that with Porro and Maddison, we shouldnt have to put with watching Kane hitting every free kick into the wall too!!
He does have very good technique and has - relatively speaking - scored a lot from set pieces.

Unfortunately thats why some people on here dislike him, they claim its his ability but it’s really because they hold a grudge.

Yeah, I think he's a really good player, but I'll easily admit that I've got a grudge towards the guy. As soon as he starts playing for us, that'll go away though. I think he'd be a good fit for us, actually.

I think it is actually because he is English and has played in the PL already…. For some on here that seems to be less valued than a few average seasons in a far weaker league for an overseas player.

Hhaha yeh, his his name Was Maddisonisco everyone would be all over him and be calling him class

I like the lad, I have always had a nagging issue on if he is really top top level as I feel he is slightly streaky and I have probably wrongy put him in the always injured category. He would fit here but there will be others that feel that too

Wow. Really does seem that Tonali is going to Saudi Sportswashing Machine

He's bloody brilliant IMO and alongside Guimaraes is a great CM partnership

Might well help us get Maddison though

Wow. Really does seem that Tonali is going to Saudi Sportswashing Machine

He's bloody brilliant IMO and alongside Guimaraes is a great CM partnership

Might well help us get Maddison though

Why? Tonali and maddison don't play in similar roles

Back