• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Normally I find her a bit irritating, she gets very defensive whenever anyone has a pop at her beloved Arsenal which is quite amusing :D but gotta say I didn’t see anything wrong in that clip.

Incels put themselves in that box. The only one they’ll ever be in.

Sorry it describes men that don't get many girlfriends doesn't it? Involuntarily celibate.

That's probably a lot of men these days and a bit harsh blaming them for it or looking down on them. There could be many reasons for it (being poor a major one). The "involuntary" bit suggests it's not choice.

Sorry it describes men that don't get many girlfriends doesn't it? Involuntarily celibate.

That's probably a lot of men these days and a bit harsh blaming them for it or looking down on them. There could be many reasons for it (being poor a major one). The "involuntary" bit suggests it's not choice.

having put that phrase into a thought experiment, I have issues with it, celibacy is a choice right, you can only be a voluntary celibate (if that’s the term), we need another name for such people, ideally something condescending and offensive to the inferior tossers

(I don’t think its anything to do with economic or education status, some are just unhealthy, unclean, uncivilised)

having put that phrase into a thought experiment, I have issues with it, celibacy is a choice right, you can only be a voluntary celibate (if that’s the term), we need another name for such people, ideally something condescending and offensive to the inferior tossers

Single?

Does the term only apply to men? Or is there a female equivalent to incel?

fudge knows. Only heard the term when the joker film came out.

You’d probably cancelled if you came up with an equivalent term for women.

The context I’ve typically heard it applied is to terrorists, boys/men who commit mass shootings. Terror attacks aren’t usually carried out by men who have their brick together and get laid a lot.

The context I’ve typically heard it applied is to terrorists, boys/men who commit mass shootings. Terror attacks aren’t usually carried out by men who have their brick together and get laid a lot.

Isis members seemed to have a number of wives.

But anyway linking maddison to isis is probably where we should draw the line on this discussion.

yeah, it’s pretty much fat hillbillies with guns who think a woman rejecting them is a violation of their human rights

Back