• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Yeh I noticed the holding onto the ball too long, TBF I think Son and Deki were guilty of that at times too. I think watching a number of the pre season and training vids thats something Ange wants to train out the players, hopefully its one of those that comes over time when they all get to know each other better.

Some player though, didn't realise till seeing him for us just how good

It is what Kane was so good at. Shooting before the keeper was set. It was his game. And when he had more time - free kicks - he was less lethal! Maddison loves the ball. He's a craftsman. But with that can come a languidness, which allows defenders to get blocks in and keepers to ready themslves. Maddison could be considered one of the worlds elite players - if he develops a ruthlessness in front of goal.

Yeh I noticed the holding onto the ball too long, TBF I think Son and Deki were guilty of that at times too. I think watching a number of the pre season and training vids thats something Ange wants to train out the players, hopefully its one of those that comes over time when they all get to know each other better.

Some player though, didn't realise till seeing him for us just how good

When Maddison is holding on to the ball I think he's assessing his options for a pass whilst Kulu and especially Son just do it in a kind of mindless mastubatory way with no bigger picture in their minds.

When Maddison is holding on to the ball I think he's assessing his options for a pass whilst Kulu and especially Son just do it in a kind of mindless mastubatory way with no bigger picture in their minds.

It's only a small observation, not major. Can see why both do it, I mean Sons got 140+ Spurs goals, so probably does it for different reasons to a playmaker

This is silly. Kulu holds the ball just for holdings sake? Kulu is a very thoughtful player and everything he does has an end game attached to it. It may not come off but it's not because he's just mindlessly holding on to the ball. Watch him more closely and you'll see he's always assessing, thinking, looking trying to see if a pass is on or whether it's shooting time or maybe the cross. Son is similar but with the main intention being of getting a shot away.

If you had said Son was selfish rather than mindless I could see and maybe even agree with that line of thinking but mindless? Neither of them are that.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

This lad is what I think of when I think “a Tottenham player.” He has swagger, arrogance, is entertaining as fudge and is a bit of a brickhouse. And he’s a player. Absolutely love him.

As for GLC, I know I’ve been forlornly hoping this for 4 years but I think he can be a player for us if he stays. The boy has talent, it’s just a matter of if he can handle the PL and if playing in an attacking team can bring out the best in him.

This lad is what I think of when I think “a Tottenham player.” He has swagger, arrogance, is entertaining as fudge and is a bit of a brickhouse. And he’s a player. Absolutely love him.

As for GLC, I know I’ve been forlornly hoping this for 4 years but I think he can be a player for us if he stays. The boy has talent, it’s just a matter of if he can handle the PL and if playing in an attacking team can bring out the best in him.

Yep all this for me

GLC polarises opinion and with reason, but I prefer the option to replace Mads if he is injured than sticking a 3rd worker in there

Could not agree more with both of your points.

Yeah not much wrong there unless there's more to it in the full video?
Shame she's a gooner, still fit though.

Back