• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

J. Krishnamurti

At some point before you die, you're going to realise that all this alternative energy, conspiracy theory flimflam was just a big fat waste of your time.

At some point before you die, you're going to realise that all this alternative energy, conspiracy theory flimflam was just a big fat waste of your time.

Even though we think differently, that's pretty cool that you consider yourself psychic to.

Last edited:

I see no issue with spending time researching such things. hardly a waste of time when most people sit on their ass watching Britain's got talent.

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

I see no issue with spending time researching such things. hardly a waste of time when most people sit on their ass watching Britain's got talent.

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

I was rather drunk when I posted that.

I would have said a religion that is fraudulent in terms its representation of its belief system (i.e they put forward ideas they know not to be true) and uses that misrepresentation to make gains from the exploited masses, these gains can include but are not limited too, monetary gain, gain of followers or gain in reverence due to the misrepresentation and exploitation of a fraudulent belief system.

On that basis virtually all religion is fraudulent, incl all the major ones

Madame Blavatsky will instruct me
In the Seven Sacred Trances

ITK for Theosophists

On that basis virtually all religion is fraudulent, incl all the major ones

I would agree with that, although to me the way the definitions are used is slightly different:

Fraudulent religions: Religions that are so new that they haven't gained a reputation or large enough following. Would include stuff like the Scientologists.

Religions: Those religions that are older than the fraudulent ones, but that hasn't suffered defeat in the many religious wars and struggles, so they have gained a reputation and following.

Mythology: Those religions that no longer have a following because they suffered defeats.

Wasn't sure whether to post this in this thread or the moon one as it splices across both;

The odd beginning of Ron Hubbard's career

alester-crowley-and-L-Ron-Hubbard.jpg

above: "In 1946 Aleister Crowley (left), the sorcerer and mystic whose dabblings in black magic earned him the title The Wickedest Man in the World, found a new disciple and welcomed him to one of his occult communities in California. The extraordinary activities of this new and enthusiastic disciple are described in a vast collection of papers owned by a former admirer of Crowley which we have examined. The man in question is Lafayette Ron Hubbard (right), head of the now notorius Church of Scientology."

JOHN WHITESIDE Parsons, a brilliant rocket fuel scientist, joined the American branch of Crowley's cult in 1939. He struck up earnest correspondence with "The Beast 666," as Crowley was known by his followers, and soon became his outstanding prot?®g?® in the United States. By January, 1946, Parsons was impatient to break new frontiers in the occult world. He decided to take the spirit of Babalon, the "fluffy bunnies cuddling of Babylon," and invest it in a human being.

But to carry out this intricate mission Parsons needed a female sexual partner to create his child in the astral (spiritual) world. If this part of the fixture went successfully Parsons would be able to call down the spiritual baby and direct it to a human womb. When born, this child would incarnate the forces of Babalon. During his magical preparations for this incarnation Parsons found himself overwhelmed with assistance from a young novitiate named Ron Hubbard.

Parsons write to Crowley at the beginning of 1946. "He (Hubbard) is a gentleman, red hair, green eyes, honest and intelligent and we have become great friends. Although he has no formal training in magic he has an extraordinary amount of experience and understanding in the field. Ron appears to have some sort of highly developed astral vision. He describes his angel as a beautiful winged woman with red hair whom he calls the Empress and who has guided him through his life and saved him many times." He concluded almost ecstatically, "He is in complete accord with our own principles. I have found a staunch companion and comrade in Ron."

In Full;
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm

Back