• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK

Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Aston Villa are among a number of Premier League clubs interested in a potential loan deal for Tottenham's Andros Townsend in January, Sky sources understand.

Last I read a week ago or so was that Townsend had been talked around to leaving by his father.

Teddysmith on SC:

Just a quick one to share. I live in York and was on my works Xmas do in la Tasca when Kenny McEvoy (& his lovely wife) walked in. Had a chat and took a pic as usual. He said Poch is keen for players to get experience and he keeps in touch with those out on loan. Only piece of transfer related info was he reckons shaq will be joining Wigan on a perm but didn't know anything else. He said there is a real buzz at the club at the moment. Obviously passed on in good faith, it's not much but thought it was worth sharing. Kenny seems a nice lad who obviously was excited to be recognised!! He looks less like Bale now

Teddysmith on SC:

Just a quick one to share. I live in York and was on my works Xmas do in la Tasca when Kenny McEvoy (& his lovely wife) walked in. Had a chat and took a pic as usual. He said Poch is keen for players to get experience and he keeps in touch with those out on loan. Only piece of transfer related info was he reckons shaq will be joining Wigan on a perm but didn't know anything else. He said there is a real buzz at the club at the moment. Obviously passed on in good faith, it's not much but thought it was worth sharing. Kenny seems a nice lad who obviously was excited to be recognised!! He looks less like Bale now

Did he post a picture?

Who: The Goat
When: 21st December
Where: SC

The Goat hears that Benteke has been offered to us, but that's all i'm afraid………no idea as to wether or not we'll pursue that.

The Goat hears that Benteke has been offered to us, but that's all i'm afraid………no idea as to wether or not we'll pursue that.

Would need to be very cheap........and I mean very. So we can forget that.

Would need to be very cheap........and I mean very. So we can forget that.

To help the scousers out and burden them of one of their 12 strikers, I would be happy to take their £32m striker for the sum of £10m.

He can then warm our bench instead of theirs.

To help the scousers out and burden them of one of their 12 strikers, I would be happy to take their £32m striker for the sum of £10m.

He can then warm our bench instead of theirs.

To be honest, I'm unsure Id want him on loan........he is so Chelsea!

If the price was right then he'd be a decent addition. If we have aspirations to be a CL team then we need another decent CF who will push Harry and could replace him when he has a dip in form. £20m or so (ie similar price to Berahino) and its a deal worth doing

If the price was right then he'd be a decent addition. If we have aspirations to be a CL team then we need another decent CF who will push Harry and could replace him when he has a dip in form. £20m or so (ie similar price to Berahino) and its a deal worth doing
Absolutely, another Belgian who could offer something different and push Kane. But would he really work in our system considering doesn't look like Klopp thinks he does in Liverpools and his ethos is the closest to Pochs in this league?

Benteke wouldn't work for us, the same way as he doesn't work for Liverpool - because we don't play on the break or with wingers.

Andy Carroll mk2. So predictable.

Back