• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Hours fly by it seems...

eddie_murphy.jpg

Nick%20Nolte

Dragon1 on FTL

told will be 2 strikers,mid and winger in

out ade,soldado,lennon and faz

Dragon hasnt posted for quite a while....he had good insider knowledge at one point but also embarrassed himself and others with a drunken rant iirc

Ghostofarmo (on FTL via COYS)

I predict we will be spending 35-40million over the next few days.

That's about 50m Euros with the current rate.. If you did a mix and match and picked any 2 or 3 of the mentioned targets then I couldn't imagine Berahino, Werner and a DM costing that much for example.. unless there's many other targets we haven't heard about yet?

Nothing wrong with balanced criticism but there are a vocal minority who just repeat the same crap over and over again and have no interest in listening to reason.

There is a month to go of the window. Let's see where we are at the end of that before we press the panic button.

When are we going to buy some class....World Class? :mad:

That's about 50m Euros with the current rate.. If you did a mix and match and picked any 2 or 3 of the mentioned targets then I couldn't imagine Berahino, Werner and a DM costing that much for example.. unless there's many other targets we haven't heard about yet?

McCarthy 20 million quid. Berahino 20 million quid. Lennon thrown in as a makeweight in either deal.

It's ludicrous and stupid to 'predict' that, as Ghostofarmo did.... but it's not outside the bounds of reason.

Back