• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Reasons he can't mention because he doesn't want to get in trouble or because he actually doesn't know?

Even if he doesn't actually know, I think he could be on to something.

Grey fox saying we should expect significant movement on ins and outs over next 48 hours too

Whenever ITKs tell us things are about to get busy it goes quieter than ever. He also said his contact was told to expect a busy weekend.

So where should i be looking on twitter for transfer news? not just ITK but journalist etc aswell?

Hertyid on COYS: Strikers should be done any day now

DM may take more time apparently

jasper on incomings this week: I believe so (2-3). The famous saying when in a white shirt and the club confirms it do you know.

ali z: All HY and Trix info same as I hear, not heard Austin named mentioned but with transfers it is not simple, often 1 triggers another etc.SB wants to come but we not agreed a fee yet as pursuing others but is on our radar

ali z on wether lennon and poch can work things out: Not going to happen need a big shift of attitude/behaviour for Lennon to win people round.

ali z on werner lacking pl experience: it's a consideration and SB is an option just think he sees qualities in others he prefers.

trix on Lennon: Again the issue is not just with the coaching staff, he is done as far as we are concerned. This has been the case since the back end of 2014.

hertyid on SB wanting to join us: Yes it's WBA hoping for a higher bid from one of the Mancs.

jasper: Here it is, and very simple! Bobby will not be sold until we confirm a new striker signing, even if not announced!

hertyid on ade: Amazing that this hasn't been announced yet. I will eat my Spurs beanie if it's not official in the next 24 hours.

hertyid on bobby: Poch telling porkies in the press

JonnySpurs on SC: Ok so.....I've never had any genuine ITK before and not sure if I'd call this that but I got some info from a friend over the weekend that I thought was interesting.

Basically, my mate is a pro golfer (although not on the european tour so not famous or anything). He played golf a weekend or two ago with some dudes from the football agency company (mentioned on here before i thinK) that look after Berahino now since he sacked that Aidy fella.

Anyway, he told me that he spent most of his round talking football with these chaps and they told him that if Berahino leaves West Brom then it will be to join Spurs. He said that the slight problem the company is having is that SB believes that he is already good enough to be at a top 4 club and is holding out to see if any of them move for him (rumours of Emirates Marketing Project interest now I believe). The guy at the agency that is looking after SB is trying to bring him back down to earth and telling him that it makes more sense for him to join a club like Spurs right now for the good of his career but the kid is ambitious (or arrogant if you like) and thinks he can make the step up. His overall conclusion was that Saido will join Spurs but hey, if there's anything we've learned it's that these things are complex and change all the time.

That was all I got. I wouldn't call it ITK necessarily but wanted to share. Didn't dig anymore than that as we were off into the cinema to see Ant Man :). Great film btw.

FYI - He also mentioned about Nathaniel Clyne - not sure if he's with the same company - but he said that Southampton were apparently more than happy to let Clyne go because "his attitude stinks" and he'd been kicking up a lot of fuss. Must admit, not sure i believe that because he doesn't come across like that and I feel that kinda thing is all down to opinions and individual experiences between people. Same can be said for SB. What one person sees as arrogance and roostery behaviour another could see as ambition and confidence etc.

Back