• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

When you have been around the board for a bit -since its early incarnations, as a few have on here - you soon get to realise that most ITKs are anything but. Fun, nevertheless. I find it surprising, though, that so many people seem to take it at face value. Whatever happened to good old British deep-seated paranoid cynicism and mistrust?

Jasper on SO:

DM sorted. Just a matter of time as with striker. Those are kind of close. 2nd striker may be near end of window. 2nd meaning new signing or loan to buy. McCarthy is too much money with high risk fitness wise. If we went for him would imho mean that others failed. Two oversea deals being worked on, even back up ones. All huge exciting potential. The overseas is the ones I refer to at the beginning.

Jasper on SO:

DM sorted. Just a matter of time as with striker. Those are kind of close. 2nd striker may be near end of window. 2nd meaning new signing or loan to buy. McCarthy is too much money with high risk fitness wise. If we went for him would imho mean that others failed. Two oversea deals being worked on, even back up ones. All huge exciting potential. The overseas is the ones I refer to at the beginning.

would like all that to be true

If it's just a matter of time then surely that means it's done barring anything catastrophic happening i.e. just need to get paperwork finalised, medical completed etc.

Who: The Goat
When: 9th July
Where: SC

Word reaches The Goat about Charlie Austin being a possibility.

Source: Grey Fox (from SC)

My source was a bit busy yesterday!, but just had a long conversation with him.

There is great excitement around the club both on and off the pitch, Poch is happy with signings and targets and our our attempts to get rid of the discontents, real team building exercise going on with existing squad and the targets. Mitchell has a lot to do with this.

Agents and clubs have been informed about those he wants out, Kaboul, Adebayor and Lennon will be let go at a loss if necessary. At least 3 clubs have enquired about Townsend including Saudi Sportswashing Machine and 3 Spanish clubs have asked about Soldado, but Poch likes Bobby and would keep if he had to.

Some youngsters will be loaned out, but not Pritchard.

I understand that we have three Dms lined up (discussions with all 3 have taken place) I asked about MS and if the Toby purchase has ruined any chance of him and he laughed, adding they have been tinkled off with us since Glen , but the money is on the table and if Man United don't act by the weekend we still have a chance.

We still want a striker and wideman and he hinted one of those might be a late stellar signing, but would need the big fish to get out of the pond.

As regards the stadium he thinks once we get the go ahead from Haringey naming rights would be announced a few weeks later, hopefully before the end of the year.

Im sure the goat has been going for years. Let's say he has been going for 10 years and there has been a massive turnover of staff at Spurs since he began, how is he still in the know and have a source. These guys live off there "ItK" badge and are deluded. I'd love to have a beer down the pub with them because their chat would be fudging hilarious.

Back