• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Again I refer to Gazza... He did everything he wanted and more and was truly amazing

Sometimes players need freedom to show their character

In the case of Berahino he has done some foolish things that plenty of guys his age have.

One thing is true on Berahino though and that is how quiet he has been since the turn of the year. Maybe in a team where he's not the focal point he could thrive with Kane, Eriksen and whoever else makes up the attacking quartet providing the opposition defence with enough problems to focus on.

Berahino has the talent

He appears to have the work ethic on the picture too

Off the Field he could be better and I'm sure with extra maturity and learning from his mistakes that will come

Well tha JJetset fella, who tbf, talks more rubbish than a broiler politician, also says this when everyone else says the opposite:

Who: JJetset
When: 3oth June
Where: Twitter

Q: Are Spurs going to get Alderweireld?

JJetset: no

He is as much "ITK" as I am a brain surgeon!

Well until Alderwiereld actually signs then this piece of ITK is looking solid. Personally, i think we might be helping Atletico out in their quest to get even more money from Chelski...

I know he's only 18 but can't say i've seen much in Roberts which makes me think he'll be a great purchase. Shown glimses but still has a lot of learning to do imo. Seen him a few times play for Fulham as i catch a match there every now and then with a fulham supporting mate.

`Patrick Roberts was fantastic if I remember playing for England a couple years back.. U-17 world cup or something, cannot remember, the Charlton kid who signed for Liverpool was in it too Gomez.

Roberts is like that Norweigen kid who thinks a lot of himself that moved to Barcelona. Ball sticks to his feet.

`Patrick Roberts was fantastic if I remember playing for England a couple years back.. U-17 world cup or something, cannot remember, the Charlton kid who signed for Liverpool was in it too Gomez.

Roberts is like that Norweigen kid who thinks a lot of himself that moved to Barcelona. Ball sticks to his feet.
That last sentence is so full of errors that I will give you one more chance to make it correct...;)

ali z on ade: nobody dumb enough to buy him bar maybe 1 ...

trix on lennon not being wanted: Not just the coaching staff mate. Burned far bigger bridges than that.

Was until he smoked a spliff at Ledley's testimonial (allegedly).

Doubt that is true. Footballers do coke because it’s the only thing that doesn't linger in your blood. Weed hangs around for about 3 months, within which time you'd have to do a drugs test.

trix: Tim wants Ade.

Jasper on SO re Toby: Who said the deal is not done, and politically because of obvious not been announced yet? Just saying.

hertyid on toby alderwelred: I know I said I had heard nothing and I doubted it would happen, but I have news from my guy on the legal side, he said a contract for a new Spurs player was in the office yesterday being processed. To confirm I asked my man at the club who I was speaking to re the stadium.

me - any signings?

"should be one any day now if you believe what you read in the papers....."

me - yeah X just told me legal side done

""garrulous lawyer spills beans on transfer coup!""

Can only assume it's TA given the whole 'if you believe what you read in the papers'

My tail is firmly between my legs

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid on 'Any truth in Ade to Villa?'
yes there is actually & has been for a while however Adebayor likes living in London too much & getting paid wads still by City
1f633.png

If he's (Adebayor) somehow still here after the Summer, do you think Poch will completely exclude him from the official PL squad?

not for Twitter but you can join the dots on that one

Kramer ? Is that a impossible dream ?

not impossible but highly unlikely

on TA:

as I said at the time there were non commercial reasons.that has been sorted now hence why it is on.Not for Twitter unfortunately

Tweet reads as McCarthy or M.Suarez. Or have we got a different DM target?

1f44d.png

On the cabbage cryptic being Kramer and Son:

it really does [fit] doesn't it

Jasper on SO re McCarthy and targets

McCarthy not happening as far as I am aware. Ade be difficult to Villa for stupendous financial reasons, as well as location. The Benteke inquiry no go. 2 at least will be from Europe, and do not discount another Belgium if a deal can be done. Visa outcome will determine if it is worth pursuing a South American young 20 year old I think but not sure. My opinion shared as always.

How is Ade still being paid by city, his contract with them would have finished by now even if he hadn't moved to us, unless city spread his pay off over additional years so they didn't take the hit up front but I doubt it.

Back