• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Hmmm...Mario Suarez eh? Could that be the real reason Levy and co are jetting off to Spain? Could the TA continuing 'about to sign, really' bs be a charade for those negotiations?

Anyone watch Atletico much? Is Suarez any good? I do remeber a while back a Gooner i know was saying Arsenal were looking at him (and he wasn't overly impressed that they were, though he wanted Arsenal to sign big stellar signings at that point...)

Post on SO: I see the Mail are linking us with James McCarthy again. Another possible plan B for MS? He cost about 13m for Everton and still has a few years left on his contract. I do like him, quite physical and more defensive minded. Would cost a few quid I guess.

Ari Gold's response: I think this is a potential link not to be dismissed.

Pochettino and Mitchell like him, as did everyone at the club before them.

Long term player we've looked at, even verified by Roger Morgan.

Could see this happening, but it'll be down to the player to make clear he wants to leave. Wouldn't surprise me if this is the defensive midfielder we end up with.

EDIT: He'd be far more than £13 million.

Post on SO: I see the Mail are linking us with James McCarthy again. Another possible plan B for MS? He cost about 13m for Everton and still has a few years left on his contract. I do like him, quite physical and more defensive minded. Would cost a few quid I guess.

Ari Gold's response: I think this is a potential link not to be dismissed.

Pochettino and Mitchell like him, as did everyone at the club before them.

Long term player we've looked at, even verified by Roger Morgan.

Could see this happening, but it'll be down to the player to make clear he wants to leave. Wouldn't surprise me if this is the defensive midfielder we end up with.

EDIT: He'd be far more than £13 million.
Only the other week against Scotland bloody terrible and lucky to stay on pitch , didn't do a tap and all over shop IMO .. I knew we would be in for him I just knew it but I'm really hoping we don't sign to be honest .. He is decent but that's all he is . We have too many of these players already

Only the other week against Scotland bloody terrible and lucky to stay on pitch , didn't do a tap and all over shop IMO .. I knew we would be in for him I just knew it but I'm really hoping we don't sign to be honest .. He is decent but that's all he is . We have too many of these players already

so who does he closely resemble - scott parker, teemo tanio, that brown guy under martin jol, or the portguese dude who scored half way line at old Trafford?

He is very much liked Brown

Runs a lot and makes a lot of reckless challenges

Nothing like Scheiderlain IMO. Technically their light years apart

dear me, James Mcarthy. For a club that has seen the likes of Hoddle, Gascoigne, Modric thrive in central midfield, we are now expected to put up with someone like James Mcarthy?

fcuk the black box and its dumbass algorithms

Have we signed him?

Is that why people are getting angry?

shhhhh, we are not allowed to give our opinion or vent any frustration because he hasnt actually signed for us yet ;)
Whoops. Sorry to everybody who read my post and the trauma it inflicted on your fragile little minds. I will never again post my opinion that McCarthy is a player who does not take responsibility on the pitch and I would prefer either Mason or Dembele to him every day of the week.

shhhhh, we are not allowed to give our opinion or vent any frustration because he hasnt actually signed for us yet ;)

Being opposed to a transfer is fine but to start venting at Mitchell/Poch/whoever when we don't even know the validity of the rumor is pretty illogical - may as well praise them for all the players we are linked to as well, if you want to be consistent

Not at all.

It just seems to be more than a little silly to be throwing toys out of prams when we haven't signed him and when there is, as yet, no greater indication that we are going to sign him than that we aren't going to sign Schneiderlin.

Wouldn't you think it more than a little silly if people on here were leaping about (metaphorically) in celebration of signing Schneiderlin just because we had been linked with him by a few media reports and a few itk sources?

Not at all.

It just seems to be more than a little silly to be throwing toys out of prams when we haven't signed him and when there is, as yet, no greater indication that we are going to sign him than that we aren't going to sign Schneiderlin.

Wouldn't you think it more than a little silly if people on here were leaping about (metaphorically) in celebration of signing Schneiderlin just because we had been linked with him by a few media reports and a few itk sources?

i think its normal that people would be very happy at being linked with Schneiderlin and dismayed at seeing our club being interested in Mcarthy, shows they have healthy minds :)

Back