• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Hmmmm why weren't we in for Martins Indi? Why weren't we in for Garay? I bet both went for a hell of a lot less than £25 odd million? Also I don't see why we can't just wait for Moreno if we really want him. I'm assuming we're looking for a centre half to have at the club for a number of years as opposed to just for the first half of the season.

Re: Caulker.... You have to remember that it was the useless AVB who sold him, he also banished our best centre forward to the reserves and our best left back to a Championship loan. Perhaps Caulker didn't fall for AVB's powerpoint presentation so he thought he'd bomb him out and instead keep perma-crock Kaboul at the club?

Or maybe Caulker just isn't good enough. I fail to see why he was ever that highly rated for us, he certainly never impressed me when he played for us. I can completely understand AVB's decision to let Caulker go for, what I feel was, a good fee.

Who knows, just saying that at that stage of his career he looked like would go on to big things. Caulker did make mistakes that cost us in the 12/13 season, Rodgers can get in top draw players now

Just for the LOLs:

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected Tweets 36s

BD deal may happen #justupdating

Or maybe Caulker just isn't good enough. I fail to see why he was ever that highly rated for us, he certainly never impressed me when he played for us. I can completely understand AVB's decision to let Caulker go for, what I feel was, a good fee.

this, dont understand the hype he gets on here, certainly never thought he impressed a great deal and understood why we sold him for the fee that was offered.Not as talented as Chiriches, imo.

Who knows, just saying that at that stage of his career he looked like would go on to big things. Caulker did make mistakes that cost us in the 12/13 season, Rodgers can get in top draw players now

Caulker has shown potential but nothing more in my opinion. He is naive positionally and gets turned more than Dawson

Rogers in theory can get top drawer but they haven't signed any top drawer yet and I doubt they will

They had an outstanding season lags year and still won oohing and I think players know that was as good as it gets there... And they have sold their best player. I also don't think they pay particularly high wages anymore under the new owners

If caulker playing along side Rio at QPR does not improve significantly then he has no chance in playing for a top top team.

Roger Morgan on SO

Do we know we're getting Davies and Vorm?

I think he's just saying this because neither are in the squad for Swansea's friendly today, but has forgotten Vorm was in the latter stages of the WC so is now on holiday

I think he's just saying this because neither are in the squad for Swansea's friendly today, but has forgotten Vorm was in the latter stages of the WC so is now on holiday

Roger has been on the ball with Spurs transfers a few times previously though. He's typically not one to make stuff up or read the press, put his own slant on it and then try to present it as 'ITK'.

Roger has been on the ball with Spurs transfers a few times previously though. He's typically not one to make stuff up or read the press, put his own slant on it and then try to present it as 'ITK'.

Isn't "Roger Morgan" actually one of the press?

He's hit and miss, if I recall correctly. Mostly miss, like the majority of itk's. And journos!

Why would anyone notice that Vorm is out of the Swansea squad and speculate he's going to Spurs? Considering Hugo has literally just signed a new contract and still have Friedel. Plus this story was in the Mail a day earlier....

Back