• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isn't The Rock just everyones hero..

Each to their own. At its best WWF wrestling is top notch entertainment. Sadly it's not been at its best for over ten years.

I agree. There was nothing better than watching wrestling in the late 90s. You had these larger than life characters who would quite literally put body on the line at times to entertain a crowd. It's great entertainment. Like you said though it really hasn't been its best for over 10 years now.

I watched wrestling all the time when I was a kid until the age of about 12. Got back into it for a couple years from the ages of 15-17 during it's heyday. It's a big commitment, 4 hours a week if you want to keep up with it. Haven't watched it for years.

Kurt Angle smashing together 2 cartons of milk and sculling them down like Stone Cold used to do with beers = classic

I agree. There was nothing better than watching wrestling in the late 90s. You had these larger than life characters who would quite literally put body on the line at times to entertain a crowd. It's great entertainment. Like you said though it really hasn't been its best for over 10 years now.
Sounds like you just grew out of it really.

Anyone who didn't watch wrestling in the late 90s wasn't normal to me. That was the most profitable and most entertaining era in the history of wrestling. You had house hold names all over the place and merchandise was everywhere. EVERYONE in my school was wearing either an nWo shirt, DX or a Austin 3:16 one. Then again, society has changed since then and every things gotten too PC

Wrestling is non PC?!

I never got into it. Didnt see the fascination but it takes all sorts. Always struck me as a boys soap opera. All the girls were watching Dawsons Creek and 90210 and stuff like that, the boys had WWF.

I did always see it as something people would grow out of though

Back