• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isn't The Rock just everyones hero..

ZnqQ5.gif

To say he won three WWF Titles as an achievement? Surely not! Given that it's all choreographed with a previously selected champion, what kind of achievement is that?!

Fair play to him though for scaring off the crooks!

To say he won three WWF Titles as an achievement? Surely not! Given that it's all choreographed with a previously selected champion, what kind of achievement is that?!

Fair play to him though for scaring off the crooks!

How many have you won?

Oh GHod not this again, i though we worked it out last time. Its just acting there is skill in the way they through them self's about but very little skill in taking brick loads of steroids to get to those sizes.

But to win a title in WWF is not actually winning (you know where you beat other people based purely on skill or luck) its in your script that your handed at the beginning of the year.

Oh GHod not this again, i though we worked it out last time. Its just acting there is skill in the way they through them self's about but very little skill in taking brick loads of steroids to get to those sizes.

But to win a title in WWF is not actually winning (you know where you beat other people based purely on skill or luck) its in your script that your handed at the beginning of the year.

Go away with this logic and sense, you ;)

How many have you won?

How many cars can you pull with your eyelid

How many surgical operations have you undergone without anaesthetic

How many lions have you tamed

People do lots of stupid things that they shouldn't really be proud of

That doesn't make them impressive

The worst part of all this - they're making another Fast and Furious movie

I actually like the Fast and Furious series 8-[. And I think out of all the Wrestlers, bodybuilders etc that have gone into Movies the Rock is the best at actually acting and making it convincing.

Do you consider winning an Academy Award an achievement?

Yes, because people are awarded that based on the strength of their acting ability. The Rock won his WWF Titles regardless of his acting skills, the team behind WWF decided for whatever reason that the Rock would win each of those titles. Had another victor been chosen for these titles I doubt that we'd even be talking about The Rock now.

I'm not saying he isn't good at wrestling, of course he was but that's separate in this instance from winning the titles. The ability to wrestle allows The Rock to make his moves convincing and pretend that pain is both suffered and inflicted. I know too that some of the moves DO hurt, but they are sustained due to the nature of the event. Still though his WWF Titles are not Achievements, he did not win them but was only informed that he would. His titles are no more real than those earned by Rocky as portrayed by Sylvester Stallone.

Back