• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

Yeah. And if he's even close to as good as some of the posters here claim he is then he will get games at Chelsea. Young, super talented, hyped football players tend to be fairly confident in their own abilities as well so he's unlikely to think that he's not going to get games at Chelsea. More likely to think that he will be good enough to grab a starting spot even though there are other very good players there.

The competition at Chelsea for the AM role is pretty fierce and although he is a growing talent, and one I'd love we were in for, he will have to dislodge some well established stars to get a start. At his age he needs playing time to develop and sitting on the Chelsea bench would be an absolute waste of his talent.

I'm also getting pretty sick of Chelsea and City hovering up all the half decent players. Greedy ****s.

The competition at Chelsea for the AM role is pretty fierce and although he is a growing talent, and one I'd love we were in for, he will have to dislodge some well established stars to get a start. At his age he needs playing time to develop and sitting on the Chelsea bench would be an absolute waste of his talent.

I'm also getting pretty sick of Chelsea and City hovering up all the half decent players. Greedy ****s.

I've seen this lad play about 6 times from memory and he has got better and better and IMO is ahead of Hazard and Oscar and actually is simila to Mata

Would be a perfect signing for us but it will come down to champions league and money I'm afraid IMO

Moses is getting starts so it's not like you have to be Iniesta to get a game there.

Like I said, if he's actually as good as some people on here are saying he will get plenty of games in a season at Chelsea. If there's a player being linked to Chelsea that is no better than Marin for example, then we can start talking about going to Chelsea being a really bad idea.

Isco is one of the most promising talents in world football IMO, if we signed him I would go nuts. I was so scared in the summer when Arsenal were linked to him.

If he came to Spurs I think he would be guaranteed a lot of game time. Although I think he is better than most of Chelsea's attacking midfielders and certainly has more potential, he would be given much more of a chance to bed in here, as if he showed poor form at Chelsea he would quickly fall behind the other young players they have who play in similar positions to him. There is absolutely no way that Isco would not be starting for us within 1 year of signing IMO (behind the striker).

Last edited:
I think Spurs would be the perfect move for a player like Isco. He would be the only type of player we would have in that mould and would undoubtedly get to shine. Alongside the likes of Bale and Lennon we would be a serious shout for the top spots in the league while his star would rise further. Just depends, if he's that good will he just go straight to one of the big spanish boys.

Isco will not be joining Spurs.

We were linked with him back in the summer. But not in January. That boat has sailed now. Sadly for us.

The director of football at Malaga has told spanish media that Isco will sign a new contract in the coming days.

His release clause will now be set at 40 million Euros.

The director of football at Malaga has told spanish media that Isco will sign a new contract in the coming days.

His release clause will now be set at 40 million Euros.

Isco ends speculation regarding future by penning new Malaga contract

Isco has brought an end to speculation linking him with a move to England by penning a new contract at Malaga.

Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea were among those believed to be keeping a close eye on the 20-year-old playmaker.

He has, however, taken the decision to commit himself to his Spanish employers, with a three-year extension including a €35million (£30m) buyout clause.

"It's a big step for me and for Malaga," said Isco.

"I'm grateful because they brought me to the city.

"I have trust in this team and I think we will continue improving this year, and that's good for me and for the club.

"I'm happy to have renewed. What happens in the future, nobody knows. Nobody has contacted me, these are rumours and run every day. It isn't time to talk about it now."

Offers

Malaga sporting director Mario Husillos is delighted to see Isco put pen to paper, as he admits formal approaches had been made.

He said: "The player has always been very clear that the only option was to stay at Malaga.

"There have been offers from other clubs, but the main thing for me is that he continues in Malaga."

He had his hopes up for Spurs,
gave up and signed a new contract with Malaga after we announced Holtby.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens when/if Malaga are banned from European competitions.

Heard Graham Hunter say yesterday that we were very close to signing Isco before he went to Malaga and last summer too apparently. Oh what might have been, unfortunately don't think we'd stand a chance now. Class player

We'll just have to wait and see what happens when/if Malaga are banned from European competitions.

They are definitely banned for the next season they qualify whether that be this season or whenever it may be. They had a second year of qualification in doubt unless they proved by March 31st that they were effectively debt free which they have done so the 2nd year being mooted was quashed.

Isco (6 month loan)

I was thinking over the weekend about the Hay Rodriguez ('the Woolworths Hames') situation, and what we do about LWF. I.e do we wait for January and give Chadli 6 months starting there, or do we look elsewhere like we've seemingly done re Masacchio after Moreno's injury - i.e. sign Kono or Depay instead.

In the end I just started thinking about who we might be able to get in on loan for 6 months till Rodriguez is hopefully fit again.

Douglas Costa was my first though - all parties can probably see sense in him taking six months away from Donetsk. But Arsenal are probably ahead of us in that queue.

My second thought then was Isco. It's been commented for a while that Broomfield was keen/we were close on him when he was younger. Now he's falling further down the pecking order at Madrid, might this be the day our 'partnership' finally turns up something positive for us. I don't think we've been linked at all or anything, but I was just wondering if this might be a decent bet for a deadline week special.

Thoughts?

Re: Isco (6 month loan)

I was thinking over the weekend about the Hay Rodriguez ('the Woolworths Hames') situation, and what we do about LWF. I.e do we wait for January and give Chadli 6 months starting there, or do we look elsewhere like we've seemingly done re Masacchio after Moreno's injury - i.e. sign Kono or Depay instead.

In the end I just started thinking about who we might be able to get in on loan for 6 months till Rodriguez is hopefully fit again.

Douglas Costa was my first though - all parties can probably see sense in him taking six months away from Donetsk. But Arsenal are probably ahead of us in that queue.

My second thought then was Isco. It's been commented for a while that Broomfield was keen/we were close on him when he was younger. Now he's falling further down the pecking order at Madrid, might this be the day our 'partnership' finally turns up something positive for us. I don't think we've been linked at all or anything, but I was just wondering if this might be a decent bet for a deadline week special.

Thoughts?

Great idea but alas something I just don't see happening

For me he is the best creative/attacking youngster I have seen in a long time. Madrid was a move too early and one made by them to stop someone else getting him. He would be perfect for Barca actually

For us he could play anywhere and be the best player on the pitch IMO

i was thinking over the weekend about the hay rodriguez ('the woolworths hames') situation, and what we do about lwf. I.e do we wait for january and give chadli 6 months starting there, or do we look elsewhere like we've seemingly done re masacchio after moreno's injury - i.e. Sign kono or depay instead.

In the end i just started thinking about who we might be able to get in on loan for 6 months till rodriguez is hopefully fit again.

Douglas costa was my first though - all parties can probably see sense in him taking six months away from donetsk. But arsenal are probably ahead of us in that queue.

My second thought then was isco. It's been commented for a while that broomfield was keen/we were close on him when he was younger. Now he's falling further down the pecking order at madrid, might this be the day our 'partnership' finally turns up something positive for us. I don't think we've been linked at all or anything, but i was just wondering if this might be a decent bet for a deadline week special.

Thoughts?

you had me excited

The OP makes a very good point about our 'special partnership' with Real - just how has it benefited us?

Back