• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

He's supposedly only on 60k euros at Madrid so wages wouldn't be a problem - however if he's available to us then he is available to clubs with a much bigger draw than us so not much in this I think

Do we know if that's an English 60k or a European post-tax 60k? Not insurmountable even if the latter as RM may still be willing to funs some of it.
Something about this one has a feel of plausibility - although that may be wishful thinking on my part.

Do we know if that's an English 60k or a European post-tax 60k? Not insurmountable even if the latter as RM may still be willing to funs some of it.
Something about this one has a feel of plausibility - although that may be wishful thinking on my part.

Players in Spain pay 50% in taxes. I thought I saw €120k mentioned earlier this week, but this source says it's indeed £60k and only Ronaldo and Messi have after tax salary contracts with their respective clubs.

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/real-madrid-player-salaries/

This is the ultimate tease story. Everyone wants to believe. But GHod doesn't exist...unless he does and he's a Spaniard with a beard!

If Poch could connect with him, talk on the phone in Spanish, set out the plan for him with us - then yes I believe it could happen. Isco is not a big nob type, he'd excel under Poch.

The greater problem is probably a buy back clause or such like. Or permanent fee with Madrid quoting 40m.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It's on again:

From hertyid on COYS re: ISCO

I waited all day to hear back from my guy on this. He's currently in Malta, no idea why.
He says it's not flimflam, we have been speaking with his dad all week (?), Madrid want him away at least one year on loan and we have been trying to negotiate a deal with them that gets around his buyout clause for the permanent option next summer (I don't know what this is).
Will come down to the player, apparently Milan (or Inter, I could work out who he meant) also chasing. Player doesn't really want to leave Madrid but game time likely to be limited.

It's on again:

I waited all day to hear back from my guy on this. He's currently in Malta, no idea why.
He says it's not hogwash, we have been speaking with his dad all week (?), Madrid want him away at least one year on loan and we have been trying to negotiate a deal with them that gets around his buyout clause for the permanent option next summer (I don't know what this is).
Will come down to the player, apparently Milan (or Inter, I could work out who he meant) also chasing. Player doesn't really want to leave Madrid but game time likely to be limited.

Okey Dokey
Hokey Dokey

That's what it's all about. o_O

Those links with Götze and Isco will be great stories and memories when we sign Sissoko for 17m on Wednesday.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

It's on again:

He says it's not hogwash, we have been speaking with his dad all week (?), Madrid want him away at least one year on loan and we have been trying to negotiate a deal with them that gets around his buyout clause for the permanent option next summer (I don't know what this is).

I'm sure this is made up. A pinch of logic mixed with gonad*s.

Any past hits from HertYid?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You know all logic tells you this is absolute nonsense. We haven't behaved like a big club in this transfer window, particularly like a club wanting top 4 or even the title. And with good reason (stadium move). We operate in an entirely different markets than the teams expected to compete for the title. We have a tight wage structure at the club.
So many common sense reasons not to believe this story.

But part of me just wants to believe that if we were wanting to make a statement of intent on a player which has undoubted quality then let's just do this at all costs. Young, undoubted ability, signing from Real Madrid who'd have a big resale value and improves us. He's hardly going to be an asset that would depreciate if we were able to take the full plunge and buy him. It would be us signalling to our competitors that we are serious, and behaving like a big club.

You know all logic tells you this is absolute nonsense. We haven't behaved like a big club in this transfer window, particularly like a club wanting top 4 or even the title. And with good reason (stadium move). We operate in an entirely different markets than the teams expected to compete for the title. We have a tight wage structure at the club.
So many common sense reasons not to believe this story.

But part of me just wants to believe that if we were wanting to make a statement of intent on a player which has undoubted quality then let's just do this at all costs. Young, undoubted ability, signing from Real Madrid who'd have a big resale value and improves us. He's hardly going to be an asset that would depreciate if we were able to take the full plunge and buy him. It would be us signalling to our competitors that we are serious, and behaving like a big club.

This sums up my thoughts. And feelings.
I think it will come down to selling the player on what we are up to. Isco is not in the Spain squad. There is an international break. I cannot believe that if Poch wants him he will not get a shot past sitting down and speaking with him in the coming 48 hours...I think we've never been in a better position to get a player like this. He is quality but out of favor. We will have regular CL games at Wembley. We are building an amazing stadium. He will get guaranteed game time. It fits. I am along for the ride...

Back