• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

True

Press too

You play winks and Dier ok the middle there with Alli and someone like Rashford or Sterling behind Kane as it’s a very different dynamic
Henderson had a mare yesterday and Dier was good when came on but that area is not a problem for England it’s that sprinkling of Eriksen that is missing. Kane comes to deep imho.
Spurs goggles look fetching on you;)

Henderson had a mare yesterday and Dier was good when came on but that area is not a problem for England it’s that sprinkling of Eriksen that is missing. Kane comes to deep imho.
Spurs goggles look fetching on you;)
Alli can do a lot of he creative stuff if he isn't forced to drop back and make up for Henderson's complete creativity void.

Alli can do a lot of he creative stuff if he isn't forced to drop back and make up for Henderson's complete creativity void.

Alli was making up for Henderson who was out of depth last night but he was not alone. Spain has an excellent pool of players at its disposal.
Alli is/was misused, that though is understandable as Southgate is not spoilt for choice. Alli looked like a square peg in a round hole playing so deep but I can see why Southgate's dilemma. We need a midfield passer of a football. You currently have Lallana and Shelvey who just fit the bill and a couple of young lads just finding the way. Lallana has been injured for a year and Shelvey is playing deep for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Shelvey for me would be included in our next game don't care about his character references. But not even in the squad.

Alli was making up for Henderson who was out of depth last night but he was not alone. Spain has an excellent pool of players at its disposal.
Alli is/was misused, that though is understandable as Southgate is not spoilt for choice. Alli looked like a square peg in a round hole playing so deep but I can see why Southgate's dilemma. We need a midfield passer of a football. You currently have Lallana and Shelvey who just fit the bill and a couple of young lads just finding the way. Lallana has been injured for a year and Shelvey is playing deep for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Shelvey for me would be included in our next game don't care about his character references. But not even in the squad.
Winks with Alli further forward.

Shelvey looks great in a brick side
His assist stats are really poor and people put the blame on the people he passing too. But when you look at his chance creation stats their not good either

I honestly think winks playing with Dier in midfield would be a balance that works and then you get your attacking players a platform to play off

Winks with Alli further forward.

Winks will need many more games for us first before he gets picked. won't be in contention for quite some while sadly.
Alli should play in the Rashford role. But I just don't see it happening. We have similar types in the England side and they can all play well at times.
BUT we miss an Eriksen, Silva and Hoddle type badly. :)

Shelvey looks great in a brick side
His assist stats are really poor and people put the blame on the people he passing too. But when you look at his chance creation stats their not good either

I honestly think winks playing with Dier in midfield would be a balance that works and then you get your attacking players a platform to play off

So image him in a better side.

Winks will need many more games for us first before he gets picked. won't be in contention for quite some while sadly.
Alli should play in the Rashford role. But I just don't see it happening. We have similar types in the England side and they can all play well at times.

Winks came into the England team last season after a small number of first team agents so I hope that continues

Last edited:

A player like Huddle comes along once every few generations. Next time he does, he probably won't be English.

All the time we live in a world where England managers pick players like Henderson, players like an English Eriksen will struggle

A player like Huddle comes along once every few generations. Next time he does, he probably won't be English.

All the time we live in a world where England managers pick players like Henderson, players like an English Eriksen will struggle

Henderson is not the best player I’ve ever seen by a long way but neither is he the worse.
I try to not fixate on an ‘Hendo’;) or any individual for that matter.
England’s problem is we have no quality attacking playmaker.
There is a place for everybody but until we solve this void we will not progress.

We really need a player who can pick a pass in C/M, i do not think Henderson is as bad as some say ( although he was poor last night), i like Dier but he is not that player either. Winks may be ( if he can stay fit) but at the moment the only two players who have the ability to pick that pass are Shelvey or Llanana.

We really need a player who can pick a pass in C/M, i do not think Henderson is as bad as some say ( although he was poor last night), i like Dier but he is not that player either. Winks may be ( if he can stay fit) but at the moment the only two players who have the ability to pick that pass are Shelvey or Llanana.
I don't think lallana is a midfielder. I'd like to see him upfront with Kane and dele though.

Lallana is just a rare example of an English offensive midfielder and this type of midfielder connects the team and is indispensable e.g. The ‘mighty’ Eriksen.

Maybe Morrison can develop into that player. He has a way to go but hasn't looked out of place in the PL so far.

Back