• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

ha ha, that's hilarious

2 great fk's from a chap that has been bloody useless all afternoon

could hart have done better? maybe, but they were both wall side

Damn! I was gonna watch this, and it's already over. Thought it was on later tonight. Oh, well. A couple of good freekicks from Griffiths. Nice finish from Harry as well.

Damn! I was gonna watch this, and it's already over. Thought it was on later tonight. Oh, well. A couple of good freekicks from Griffiths. Nice finish from Harry as well.

I gave up watching England a while back and after tuning in again today i remember why. We really are a poor team.

I gave up watching England a while back and after tuning in again today i remember why. We really are a poor team.

A spine of Spurs players in there though, you'd imagine that would have something to say for the team. 4 players can't win a match by themselves though ...

When an England side has no alternatives to Jake Livermore in midfield you know We have problems (he played well)

And Lallana is a. Very greedy player

Hart's initial movement for each was awful. He has trouble with shots from distance.
He was also out of position to start with, especially for the first. If you choose to guard one side of the goal for a fk you surely have to be able to get across if the kick goes to the other side. Agreed, both fks were absolute peaches but it's not as though they went right into the corner.

Back