• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Infractions

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
So how does this infraction malarky work?

If I pick up points, are other posters aware?

Will my posts go a different colour?

Posting the running badger picture in any given OMT - 10 points

OMT loss - 30 points

OMT loss to Arsenal - 60 points

OMT loss after leading by 2 or more goals (Jol-style) - 100 points

Last edited:
Talking of infractions. The biggest aunt without a doubt I've ever seen on a Spurs message board decided he was ITK, lived in Tottenham and posted the most unbelievable stuff about Spurs even though they were playing at the time and broadband as we know it didn't exist. Mattjb, step forward, the biggest aunt in the history of the internet.

Hmm ... GG implements infraction system, North Korea fire a rocket. Don't tell me the 2 aren't related.

I think the mods have too much time on their hands. If a post is offensive, hit the delete button, move on.

The key is only break the rules if your opinion is the same as the mods, that way you seem to be able to get away with a lot more.

I think the mods have too much time on their hands. If a post is offensive, hit the delete button, move on.

The key is only break the rules if your opinion is the same as the mods, that way you seem to be able to get away with a lot more.

If that were so, you'd have been banned by now.

What a martyr. What a rebel. Shall we call you Che Guevara? It's just a flipping forum, if you don't like it or how it's run, then sod off.

I think Golfball's one of the best posters on random, the board would be a lesser place without him.

Gordy, perhaps I came across a little harsh there.

A lot of posters are resentful towards the mods of late. Lighten up, we just want to enjoy the forum as much as any of you. We don't surprisingly have any agendas (as hard as it might be to believe).

What a martyr. What a rebel. Shall we call you Che Guevara? It's just a flipping forum, if you don't like it or how it's run, then sod off.

Also, decisions are made by committee and there's rarely even one dissenting voice despite there being a fairly broad range of opinions on most non-moderation matters between us.

Gordy, perhaps I came across a little harsh there.

A lot of posters are resentful towards the mods of late. Lighten up, we just want to enjoy the forum as much as any of you. We don't surprisingly have any agendas (as hard as it might be to believe).
No need to apologise but I accept it unreservedly. :)

In turn I think the mods do a great job, bleedin' thankless task it is, message noted, I'll lighten up. ;)

Bit gutted to have received an infraction notice from another mod though just for saying Golfball's a decent poster. :(

Back