• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Due 7th @Libero . She's due any moment now though and I'm fricking bricking it!

It's her last day at work today and she's out so I'm on no drinking.

It's scary. How are you guys?

Wow.....just a few days to go. Everything alright here, starting to get real though. Buying all the little bits that you can easily forget in the initial rush to make the big purchases like car seats, buggies, cots etc. Got a confirmed due date of 21st Sept for an elective C section as well so I've managed to sort leave with work combined with paternity for 5 weeks off after the birth which is great.

We're good thanks. My missus gave up work a few weeks ago because it was all getting a bit much. She's a lot happier now.

All the prep is done, so now it's just a waiting game.

Definitely can relate to that. This last 5-6 weeks for me is just a game of patience.......Absolutely gagging for the date to arrive!

Wow.....just a few days to go. Everything alright here, starting to get real though. Buying all the little bits that you can easily forget in the initial rush to make the big purchases like car seats, buggies, cots etc. Got a confirmed due date of 21st Sept for an elective C section as well so I've managed to sort leave with work combined with paternity for 5 weeks off after the birth which is great.

Nice getting that long stretch off work.........watching the miracle of a new life

Due 7th @Libero . She's due any moment now though and I'm fricking bricking it!

It's her last day at work today and she's out so I'm on no drinking.

It's scary. How are you guys?
No drink sounds scary! Never dared venture down that road...

How do I talk my wife from having a 3rd child?

Good luck to all you newly dads [emoji3]

My little one is 18 months now, she is just so funny with such a little character to her, can say over 30 different words too

Every second I can I spend with her, she is amazing

It's nice when they only know 30 words -- my littlun is 3 and argues over every single thing I ask her to do.

We're off to Peppa Pig Land tomorrow, so there goes our leverage to make her behave haha.

We're off to Peppa Pig Land tomorrow, so there goes our leverage to make her behave haha.

We're going on Thursday, we got a great deal through Paulton's Park, 2 days worth of tickets and a night in a hotel for £186 for the 4 of us, kids eat free at the hotel too

We're going on Thursday, we got a great deal through Paulton's Park, 2 days worth of tickets and a night in a hotel for £186 for the 4 of us, kids eat free at the hotel too
2 days? Jeez. After a day of the Peppa Pig theme tune on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop you will not want to go back for day 2. Take a noose or some pills, you may need them.

2 days? Jeez. After a day of the Peppa Pig theme tune on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop on a loop you will not want to go back for day 2. Take a noose or some pills, you may need them.
Even worse, you pay full price for a theme park that you can only use 1/8th of because you've got fudging toddlers in tow.

I'm fairly sure that when I was a kid, holidays meant getting dumped with some kids entertainers whilst parents got to do whatever the fudge they like.

did that with my two earlier in the year, we had a great time to be honest, they loved it

we stayed at Bartley Lodge and had a nice meal in the White Hart in Cadnam

I'm fairly sure that when I was a kid, holidays meant getting dumped with some kids entertainers whilst parents got to do whatever the fudge they like.

Ah the good old days

_80972365_000360779.jpg

Day 1 at PPW was really good, we met Peppa and George straight away althoug the little one bricked it at first

Can't get over how tidy everything is, lovely gardens too, prices not too bad for stuff either

I went on a few of the bigger rides with the 8 year old and as not a fan of heights I was a little bit scared haha

Looking forward to day 2 today

Day 1 at PPW was really good, we met Peppa and George straight away althoug the little one bricked it at first

Can't get over how tidy everything is, lovely gardens too, prices not too bad for stuff either

I went on a few of the bigger rides with the 8 year old and as not a fan of heights I was a little bit scared haha

Looking forward to day 2 today

I've been suspicious for a while, now I'm calling the police. Marky was killed and buried at sea a few years ago and some Johnny nice-tits stole his account.

Glad you're enjoying the park, buddy ;)

Back