• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

My wife's best mate is over who is also pregnant but she's vaping and blowing it all over my Mrs. I want to say something but surprised my wife has let her smoke it as her other mate did it and I told her to tell her not to around her and she did.

I think it's stupid and also just damn right rude in someone's house. just go outside like the other smokers.

Also, congratulations too @Spursman

My wife's best mate is over who is also pregnant but she's vaping and blowing it all over my Mrs. I want to say something but surprised my wife has let her smoke it as her other mate did it and I told her to tell her not to around her and she did.

I think it's stupid and also just damn right rude in someone's house. just go outside like the other smokers.

I have a big fudge off sign that says " no smoking" in here. If anyone says anything i tell them if they want to smoke and can not understand why those who hate it do not like it, i usually say well if you want to smoke can i brick on your lap.

Needless to say they usually refrain after that.

I have a big fudge off sign that says " no smoking" in here. If anyone says anything i tell them if they want to smoke and can not understand why those who hate it do not like it, i usually say well if you want to smoke can i brick on your lap.

Needless to say they usually refrain after that.
I'd rather be covered in human excrement than hear the opinions of a pious non-smoker.

And I say that as a non-smoker.

Vaping smells awful and I believe will turn out to be very harmful, so I would definitely not stand for that in my house on the grounds of stench and health.

"I believe will turn out to be very harmful" - any reason why you think second hand vaping will prove to be harmful

Should've summoned up some choice cuts from the guff department and released them in her face, said something about ganders and geese and walked off.

"I believe will turn out to be very harmful" - any reason why you think second hand vaping will prove to be harmful
Just common sense, no scientific facts.

I believe sucking in large quantities of those flavoured gases every day, several times a day is not a good idea.

Like most things, variety is OK but too much of one thing can be irritating and cause medical issues to delicate internal tissues like bronchia / alveoli, they are so delicate

Especially as the evidence for second hand real smoke being harmful is patchy at best.
Ooh you are a naughty boy. I know you'll have a study showing the effects are not statistically significant, but I also know you wouldn't want your kid stuck in a room with a smoker every day

Ooh you are a naughty boy. I know you'll have a study showing the effects are not statistically significant, but I also know you wouldn't want your kid stuck in a room with a smoker every day
Actually I'm not sure either way.

As it's unknown I certainly wouldn't take the risk but the "evidence" of damage from second hand smoke is weak at best.

I'm seeing a lot of observational studies and a lot of self reporting.

I haven't looked into this thoroughly for over 5 years, but last time I did there was only 1 large scale prospective study ever completed on this subject (I think it was in India).

It had been commissioned by an anti smoking charity (might have been ASH) who dropped their funding of it when the results weren't going their way. A pro smoking organisation took up the funding and continued the project to completion.

When they published the findings that showed no discernable harm from second hand smoke, the original anti smoking charity had the nerve to criticise the study as having been set up by smoking shills purely to produce the results they wanted in advance!

I'm seeing a lot of observational studies and a lot of self reporting.

I haven't looked into this thoroughly for over 5 years, but last time I did there was only 1 large scale prospective study ever completed on this subject (I think it was in India).

It had been commissioned by an anti smoking charity (might have been ASH) who dropped their funding of it when the results weren't going their way. A pro smoking organisation took up the funding and continued the project to completion.

When they published the findings that showed no discernable harm from second hand smoke, the original anti smoking charity had the nerve to criticise the study as having been set up by smoking shills purely to produce the results they wanted in advance!

The WHO link provided links to studies.

Obviously, a study into passive smoking is more difficult to conduct than first hand smoking, certainly into long term impacts. The impact of passive smoking on asthma and other respiratory problems seems pretty well established.

The WHO link provided links to studies.

Obviously, a study into passive smoking is more difficult to conduct than first hand smoking, certainly into long term impacts. The impact of passive smoking on asthma and other respiratory problems seems pretty well established.
I can't see any prospective studies and they still heavily rely on self reporting. We all know how retrospective studies and self reporting effect studies - add in an emotive subject and motivated reasoning and you have a perfect mix for some wrong conclusions.

Anybody else suffer from their partners other child being constantly rude and attitudey ??

My mrs little girl is 8 and all she does is be rude and back chat me, it drives me mad as I wont have it which them ends in arguements between the mrs and I

The girls dad is a total clown shoe but she makes out like he is the best dad in the world when all he does is let her down constantly, I dont and would never do that, I take her loads of places, pay for everything, spend time with her on her school work but all I get is brick back

It's draining me currently

Back